RC FOR SALE

dcrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY GUYS
I'VE HAD MY RC IN AUTO TRADER FOR OVER A WEEK NOW AND ONLY HAD ONE CALL ON IT.
I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE TO 23,600 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

dcrow said:
HEY GUYS
I'VE HAD MY RC IN AUTO TRADER FOR OVER A WEEK NOW AND ONLY HAD ONE CALL ON IT.
I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE TO 23,600 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.
I wish I had the extra cash,thats one fine looking truck.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP GUYS,JUST LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY THE TRUCK.THANKS AGAIN!!!!

More pictures would help the selling, I was actually just looking at this earlier today, as I am looking into acquiring an SRT-10.

Unfortunately, I doubt you are accepting trade-ins for this vehicle which puts you out of my radar.

HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED TO SELL MY TRUCK,MY WIFE IS STARTING TO FREAK OUT ON ME,SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY IT,I CAN WORK WITH THE PRICE A LITTLE BIT.LET ME KNOW.

i got 20 bucks and a 04 dodge rc/sb v6 5spd and thats about it but that is a really good lookin truck tho

t-nasty210 said:
i got 20 bucks and a 04 dodge rc/sb v6 5spd and thats about it but that is a really good lookin truck tho
Welcome t-nasty,Enjoy the ride.

I had mine in autotrader for at least 6 months and not one call. EBAY will be faster if you're in a hurry to sell.

At that price, :dontknow: I don't see how you should hang on to that black beauty for long..

damn, if i see your price and the prices here in europe!!! that's almost the half of the prices over here what you are asking for your black beauty

chris-lux said:
damn, if i see your price and the prices here in europe!!! that's almost the half of the prices over here what you are asking for your black beauty

YEAH.... i payed 45.000 euro.... That's 63.000 $ ... :confused: :eek:

chris-lux said:

He already sold his. I'm asking $28,995 for mine....which works out to just 20,597.43 euros at today's exchange rate. How would I go about advertising my truck in Europe anyways?

You can see pictures and more info here: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15411

HousTEN said:
He already sold his. I'm asking $28,995 for mine....which works out to just 20,597.43 euros at today's exchange rate. How would I go about advertising my truck in Europe anyways?

You can see pictures and more info here: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15411

You can only earn something by doing something... otherwise the profit is for somebody else...

The only way would be shipping the truck yourself to Europe , pay import taxes ( 33 % ? ) , get the papers done to Europ legislation ... and then you have a truck here at our market value about 55K .... or mount a LPG installation ( about 5 K ) and go's for 60k .... Then ofcourse you have competition from dealers who import them or self-made man like FLOOR who did it himself... :D

belgiumbarry said:
You can only earn something by doing something... otherwise the profit is for somebody else...

The only way would be shipping the truck yourself to Europe , pay import taxes ( 33 % ? ) , get the papers done to Europ legislation ... and then you have a truck here at our market value about 55K .... or mount a LPG installation ( about 5 K ) and go's for 60k .... Then ofcourse you have competition from dealers who import them or self-made man like FLOOR who did it himself... :D

I'm perfectly happy to sell it for ~20-21k euros (or whatever the exchange rate dictates) and let somebody else handle the rest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back