RC vs QC springs

droptail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the stock front coil spring rates (stiffness/spring coeff) more aggressive on the RC than the QC?

Suspension spring vendors?

Last edited:
I was told by Boomer that for his lowering kit springs there was a difference in spring rate and heigth of the spring.

I think this is correct, Boomer jump in if I'm wrong. I've had both heights, etc. on my 05 rc. I don't know exactly what all of the specs are, but the quad spring is a shorter drop. I needed a little more clearance for my driveway entry, so I didn't have the regular RC system on for very long.The feel is surprisingly close to feeling the same between the two and definatey better than stock.

I am asking for informatin regarding a comparison of front coil spring rates on a stock RC vs a stock QC. Is the QC as stiff as RC, or is there ride softer?

droptail said:
I am asking for informatin regarding a comparison of front coil spring rates on a stock RC vs a stock QC. Is the QC as stiff as RC, or is there ride softer?
wernt you all about the ground force kit on the srt10 forum?

BOOMER said:
wernt you all about the ground force kit on the srt10 forum?
Wrong guy. Can you answer the question? Do you know the front ride height of a QC at the wells?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back