RDP MOTORSPORT

AARHEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure where to post this so if u have to move it do so got to meet thease guy,s tonite at show they had a srt/8 jeep with a 440 hemi that make,s 700 all wheel horsepower be four nitrous they also have a 1000 rwhp challenger they are going to do some custom tuning on my truck in a few week,s and they also make a lot of there own custom part,s they have 3 shop,s in Australia and just opened 1 here in painsville ,ohio they even have a screw type super charger for the srt/8 i told them about us so there going to come check us out

http://www.rdpmotorsport.com/index.html

I thought a 440 is a wedge head engine.......or do they stroke a 6.1....:dontknow:

andrew heywood said:
I thought a 440 is a wedge head engine.......or do they stroke a 6.1....:dontknow:

dodge has a 440 A block crate engine.

a bored 426 could be a 440

ZCx said:
dodge has a 440 A block crate engine.

a bored 426 could be a 440
Mopar performance offers a lot of stuff, never heard of anyone strokeing to 440,,,,,,,:dontknow: anything is possible, it's the block thats thorwing me off, you would have to change the bore right?

Come to think about it that would be a damn bad ass engine, hey Z, what about the storke, this has piqued my interest for sure, horsepower?

andrew heywood said:
Mopar performance offers a lot of stuff, never heard of anyone strokeing to 440,,,,,,,:dontknow: anything is possible, it's the block thats thorwing me off, you would have to change the bore right?

yep it,s as far bored out as u can do a 6.1 block and there the first 1,s i seen make a screw blower work on the hemi and they told me they work on the viper,s 2 but i,m sure they will be on here soon and u guy,s can ask them about there work

andrew heywood said:
Come to think about it that would be a damn bad ass engine, hey Z, what about the storke, this has piqued my interest for sure, horsepower?

the horse power on the jeep was 700rwhp with out the nitrous

hey john great meeting you the other night and look forward to helping you our and taking you for a look around the shop

Thanks steve
RDP Motorsport

Welcome Steve!

You are family from post #1 here.

Enjoy and contribute...

Back