READ before you vote!

The sky is falling, The sky is falling !!!!:D Obama still has my vote unless as previously stated he picks Clinton as a running mate. For all the fire and bluster of Django's posts I am still laughing my Ass off...Meaningless diatribes unless you subscribe to his way of thinking as the vast majority of you do. The more I read the more I hope he wins in November..Regaurdless if that makes my view popular or acceptable to any of you :D The only redeeming quality McCain has is a hot ass wife..Other then that I find Dinosaurs not very fascinating :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
The sky is falling, The sky is falling !!!!:D Obama still has my vote unless as previously stated he picks Clinton as a running mate. For all the fire and bluster of Django's posts I am still laughing my Ass off...Meaningless diatribes unless you subscribe to his way of thinking as the vast majority of you do. The more I read the more I hope he wins in November..Regaurdless if that makes my view popular or acceptable to any of you :D The only redeeming quality McCain has is a hot ass wife..Other then that I find Dinosaurs not very fascinating :marchmellow:

I love politics threads :rolleyes: :p :D :marchmellow:

Django said:
And this is a Senator...............

Imagine how bloody vaccuous the general public is........

This is the appeal of Obama.... And this is what's wrong with America. Obama hasn't done DICK............!!!. Yet he is so appealing and so perfect in his presentation that people (in general) simply want to vote for him.....

It worse (by far) than a high school popularity contest for Freshman class President....

This man is an empty vessel. He is not one of us.....

RUN.....!!!!

SAVE YOURSLEVES FROM THIS JUG EARED MOUTH ON FEET.

He is an intellectual phantom... He is one of the undead.........

D
I don't want to vote for him. Could you imagine a Jug Eared mouth on feet for president :eek: ................

Oh wait, we have one that's pretty close to that now -
a Jug Headed mouth on feet :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
I don't want to vote for him. Could you imagine a Jug Eared mouth on feet for president :eek: ................

Oh wait, we have one that's pretty close to that now -
a Jug Headed mouth on feet :marchmellow:
How come nobody wants to assassinate him :mad:

TheSickness said:
How come nobody wants to assassinate him :mad:
Maybe they are still thinking about it or something?:dontknow:

Vote?

:rock: If it looks like dog crap, smells like dog crap, tastes like dog crap, we had better not step in it!:dontknow: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :stoned:

MR ED's SRT10 said:
:rock: If it looks like dog crap, smells like dog crap, tastes like dog crap, we had better not step in it!:dontknow: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :stoned:
Would'nt want to waste any for the tasting :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back