Really New

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAF-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just bought my 2005 srt-10 4dr and love it. Only had 7,000 miles and very few mods done to it. This truck was garage kept and a flawless find. I'm only twenty with no other responsibilites and would love to get some in-put on some things to do to it. Looks like this is a pretty nice site with some sick trucks hope to join this srt family.

E.J.

USAF-SRT said:
Hello all,
Just bought my 2005 srt-10 4dr and love it. Only had 7,000 miles and very few mods done to it. This truck was garage kept and a flawless find. I'm only twenty with no other responsibilites and would love to get some in-put on some things to do to it. Looks like this is a pretty nice site with some sick trucks hope to join this srt family.

E.J.
Welcome friend.

Welcome to the Family

and

Thank You for Your Service

Congrats on the purchase of your new money pit. It's all down hill from here. Once you do your first mod, it just snowballs from there. And lets not forget that you have to leave the house 20 minutes early or you'll be late for work. Because either you'll get held up at the gas station answering questions about the truck or people will pull up next to you in traffic and ask questions about the truck.

SANTEEN said:
Congrats on the purchase of your new money pit. It's all down hill from here. Once you do your first mod, it just snowballs from there. And lets not forget that you have to leave the house 20 minutes early or you'll be late for work. Because either you'll get held up at the gas station answering questions about the truck or people will pull up next to you in traffic and ask questions about the truck.

hahahaha ..... aint that the truth !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back