REAR SPOILER BOLTS

TXVIPERPWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the hardware that mounts the rear spoiler to the bed. Is this something I can piece together at the hardware store or do I need OEM stuff?

You can get the front bolts at a hardware store, but the rear ones are very different than anything you can get at the hardware store. I can get a price for you if you would like.

can you even get the rear bolts any more? i don't think so...

you can, however, get a flat head bolt and some washers and lock nuts and if you've got small enough hands you can still tighten the back of the wing down... but it's really not necessary...

I'm looking for the kit that allows you to temporarily move the wing to the front of the bed so you can haul large things.

While we're at it, does anyone know the size of the front bolts? I lost mine moving and I'm too lazy at the moment to play the guess and plug game.

Still waiting on my parts guy to get back to me.

the 2 part numbers are 6101718 and 6102126AA. I can get the first for 2.53 ea. and the second for 3.30 ea. plus shipping and tax. If anyone wants them let me know.

bad news on the bolts. The studs at the rear of the wing are only available from Chrysler with the wing. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back