Rebuild

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a reputable shop in missouri that I can trust to do an engine rebuild. Not sure if I want to do a bore but I'm more worried about having 110000 miles on the block. If not does anyone know where I can find a totaled viper so I can grab the engine for cheap?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

So you think if I just got forged internals I would be good? This is my first build so I don't want to fuck it up

JMB Performance. ....Hillsboro Mo.

Does anyone know of a reputable shop in missouri that I can trust to do an engine rebuild. Not sure if I want to do a bore but I'm more worried about having 110000 miles on the block. If not does anyone know where I can find a totaled viper so I can grab the engine for cheap?

Justin at JMB can get you whatever you need.

It's not if you want to do a bore it's if you need to do a bore.
Personly I would have the engine blocks cylinders machined out before I stuck my dick in a pig. Lol
You are still going to pay a small fortune for a good used engine. Also you can't just bolt in ANY old Viper engine. It would also be filled with tha same junk pistons you have now. If the current engine is in good shape just drive it. Of course it will always be cheeper to rebuild your existing engine before it has internal damage.

Okay awesome, thanks man

Absolutely JMB is the way to go.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back