red ist the fastest colour

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello,

here are some pics of my truck with the 360 Spider of a friend. The colour is nearly the same, the flame red has a little bit more yellow. Photos are taken beneath the chapel where i've got married.

I'm still waiting for my tonneau cover, so my truck is still wingless.

Best regards

SRT911

Attachments

• red ist the fastest_1.jpg
    red ist the fastest_1.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 715
  • red ist the fastest_2.jpg
    red ist the fastest_2.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 395
  • red ist the fastest_3.jpg
    red ist the fastest_3.jpg
    883.4 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Hehe, Ferrari looks like a toy next to the SRT. In fact, the SRT looks like King Kong next to the pasta-rocket.

Both are Bad-Azz though!!:rock: :rock:

And the funny thing is that with some mods(1-FAST-SRT-10) we're able to hang with these cars!:rock:

WickedQC said:
And the funny thing is that with some mods(1-FAST-SRT-10) we're able to hang with these cars!:rock:
you talkin about Serge?? :confused: :D

Ya...well, see, the reason that his truck won was that it was red, to be honest, I really don't think the mods had anything to do with it. If he had a silver truck I'm not sure a paxton would had made him fast enough to catch an old yugo with the dandelion rearveiw mirror..:dontknow: :p

EDIT:Unless it was Nowwhat, he might get a length or two

Last edited:
Oui Oui ,cool some french speaking member...I should start french lesson 101...I know i cant take english lesson as well...

Last edited:
Orignally Posted by 1-FAST-SRT-10
Good ,you are fairly knew here and already know about my race with the F430 Ferrari ! You probably saw the video ?

Ya, probably the neatest video I've ever seen, your truck is absolutly SCREAMING all the way down the track neck and neck with the ferrari....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back