Red QC on ebay

Man if it wouldn't be so far away and have those matching painted rims I'd be all over that 10! I've been seeing it on eBay for awhile now. If it'd be closer to me I'd definitely get it.

I like the rims... how can you tell it was in an accident? The listing says it wasn't.

NickGuyver said:
I like the rims... how can you tell it was in an accident? The listing says it wasn't.

Ehh they're not really my taste but if it was closer I'd definitely buy this. The rims can always be powder-coated or chromed.

As for the accident, click "History Report" under the top box of the listing, then scroll down to "Vehicle Use and EventCheck". It says it has been in 2 accidents; one with another vehicle and the other minor damage reported which could be from a break-in or anything else of the sort. Along with the accidents it says there was a lien on the truck.

That truck has been for sale for ever i seen it when i was looking for a truck its at like a buy here pay here type place in queens , ny you gotta watch those places they are usually auction cars , repos and beat the crap out off and every guy that works there puts a dealer plate on it and beats it till he gets tired of it then jumps in something else

i like the jack floating around in the bed, scratching up the bed.

dont think this guy cares much about the truck

BurntRubber said:
i like the jack floating around in the bed, scratching up the bed.

dont think this guy cares much about the truck

Its at a dealer .. i noticed that too looks like crap

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back