Regular Cab Measurements

AF_ONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone with an RC give me the measurements from front tip of bumper to the the farthest spot on back bumper--also height at tallest point--want to make sure it fits in my garage before buying one

Can anyone with an RC give me the measurements from front tip of bumper to the the farthest spot on back bumper--also height at tallest point--want to make sure it fits in my garage before buying one

214" long & 73" high. My truck has a 2" drop in the back

as a contractor, i'd hate to go spend 20k+ on a truck and rip the garage door down as soon as i pulled it in... i have 82" from the top of the concrete floor to the bottom of the door in it's up position... and with no lowering kit i can barely fit a 2x4 standing up between them... i'm giving him rough dimensions that i know for a fact will fit that were very close to actual dimensions... i went out there with a tape and figured it'd be close enough... JRS dimensions seemed like they came out of the pamphlet or something...

and E and Jack... BLOW ME:D

as a contractor, i'd hate to go spend 20k+ on a truck and rip the garage door down as soon as i pulled it in... i have 82" from the top of the concrete floor to the bottom of the door in it's up position... and with no lowering kit i can barely fit a 2x4 standing up between them... i'm giving him rough dimensions that i know for a fact will fit that were very close to actual dimensions... i went out there with a tape and figured it'd be close enough... JRS dimensions seemed like they came out of the pamphlet or something...

ah i see. :chain:

Actually, I went out and measured it,And **** you to.If you want the true dimensions,I will take them with the tape in place,something Dan can not do.Let me know.

testy today? i meant that your dimensions seemed too exact to either not have read it in the manual somewhere or something similar or had a ruler over the roof to make it so exact... i went out with a tape and measured the truck pretty close and my door exactly...

so **** you too...

Last edited:
testy today? i meant that your dimensions seemed too exact to either not have read it in the manual somewhere or something similar... i went out with a tape and measured the truck pretty close and my door exactly...

so **** you too...

I could send you the pics. With the tape stretched out, But hey,It's all about what you got going on. More power to you,I do not not what I did to offend you,But you can suck my ****.

what the ****? i wasn't even saying you were wrong??? i explained how i got some round about measurements for the guy and you got all pantie wadded??

i don't even know what the problem is??

576870_285960228179375_1994688948_n.jpg

Well then what's with the shot of "**** you" tonight?

I don't post nonsense when it's a legitimate question...

Any other time... Well that's a different story...;)

Well then what's with the shot of "**** you" tonight?

I don't post nonsense when it's a legitimate question...

Any other time... Well that's a different story...;)

Well, I actually went out and put a tape to it.And if you look at my posts,I don't mess around.But it's all good man.

Screw you, Dan! You tried to lie to one of the members and that's just wrong. I mean, what if the poor guy bought a truck and it was 2" too long for his garage. You are such a jerkface! I bet you probably let your wife do all the dishes too! Why, I bet you even think that poor people should not receive housing, health insurance, and free meals for the Government! YOU ARE SOOOO MEAN!!!

Last edited:
Screw you, Dan! You tried to lie to one of the members and that's just wrong. I mean, what if the poor guy bought a truck and it was 2" too long for his garage. You are such a jerkface! I bet you probably let your wife do all the dishes too!

He's trying to drum up work .Heh-heh.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back