REMEMBER THESE DAYS

tone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was looking through some of my auto files and found these. Check out the dealer's asking price:rolleyes: I'm gonna frame these.:rock:

Attachments

• SRT.jpeg
    SRT.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 108
  • SRT2.jpeg
    SRT2.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 153
tone said:
Was looking through some of my auto files and found these. Check out the dealer's asking price:rolleyes: I'm gonna frame these.:rock:
You should, I knew when they came out I wasn't paying sticker:confused::p

Woodhouse Dodge killed the price on the new ones when they bought the last 125 units and sold them between 29,000 and 32,000

FATJACK said:
Woodhouse Dodge killed the price on the new ones when they bought the last 125 units and sold them between 29,000 and 32,000

My truck came from Woodhouse......I didnt buy it new though..

tone said:
Sticker....hell no:D
Just like when the viper came out, out here they pretty much where under ordering. Micheal Jordan (was it 2000/or 01 when they changed the viper style) he bid 125k for it and the ram (unless you ordered it) 60k:confused::dontknow: and more. I know for a fact the first ten rolled of the truck in schaumburg lasted 10 mins before the owners son totaled it:rock: all for rims and complete under carriage gone in less then 10 mins:dontknow: the fugged up thing each rim at the time was goin for 650-700 a pop( well out here anyway) IMO dodge dropped the ball on the 10. It should of out sold the drizzle(lightning:D)

Last edited:
DevilDawg3097 said:
Just like when the viper came out, out here they pretty much where under ordering. Micheal Jordan (was it 2000/or 01 when they changed the viper style) he bid 125k for it and the ram (unless you ordered it) 60k:confused::dontknow: and more. I know for a fact the first ten rolled of the truck in schaumburg lasted 10 mins before the owners son totaled it:rock: all for rims and complete under carriage gone in less then 10 mins:dontknow: the fugged up thing each rim at the time was goin for 650-700 a pop( well out here anyway) IMO dodge dropped the ball on the 10. It should of out sold the drizzle(lightning:D)
True, should have out sold the frightning, but that makes our truck even more rare IMO. I see 4 frightnings for every 1 SRT on the road, and I thinks that truck is a POS :D

tone said:
True, should have out sold the frightning, but that makes our truck even more rare IMO. I see 4 frightnings for every 1 SRT on the road, and I thinks that truck is a POS :D
Oh I love the rarity now. im just a mopar dick:p since I was 17 I have has nothing but. I do know one thing if the guys who paid sticker wait about 10-15 more yrs, they will make there money back. I know I will be buried in mine, at least thats what the wife tells me:rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Oh I love the rarity now. im just a mopar dick:p since I was 17 I have has nothing but. I do know one thing if the guys who paid sticker wait about 10-15 more yrs, they will make there money back. I know I will be buried in mine, at least thats what the wife tells me:rock:
Hell yes brother :rock:

tone said:
One thing I just noticed was the cost of the wheels. 600:confused: now there 1200. when my buddy wrecked a dealersips first 10 out here they wanted like 600 or so a piece and his dad owned the dealership:dontknow:

I didn't buy my CE new but i did get the window sticker for it. $50,825

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I still have my window sticker, I wonder how many still do?
You KNOW I have mine.:rock: If you check my sig, I still have the Nav CD's unopened. :aetsch: :D I also have the pouch and the hardware for the wing storage mounting kit, instructions too. (sick aren't I?)

joemags54 said:
You KNOW I have mine.:rock: If you check my sig, I still have the Nav CD's unopened. :aetsch: :D I also have the pouch and the hardware for the wing storage mounting kit, instructions too. (sick aren't I?)
Me too man, unopened nav cd's, and the pouch with the wing mounting kit and tool.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back