reproduction window stickers?

505srt

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone knew if there was anyplace that made reproduction window stickers for our trucks?

i just thought they would be kind of cool to have. i had one made for my S351 saleen but had to get it through saleen and they keep pretty good records, i wouldnt even know where to start with finding one for our trucks, maybe with the original dealer?

Brat said:
Well I dont need one I have the orignial one.
Wifey still has hers and the temporary regestrastion is still taped to the windshield:D

Attachments

• SRT-10 pictures in Santa Paula 011.jpg
    SRT-10 pictures in Santa Paula 011.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 93
includemeout said:
Wifey still has hers and the temporary regestrastion is still taped to the windshield:D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats:

Here is original from CE

DSC00373-1.jpg

Last edited:
i guess i never realized that they arent VIN specific, this may be harder to find than i thought. heck, anyone have one for a red 05 quad cab they want to get rid of?

505srt said:
i guess i never realized that they arent VIN specific, this may be harder to find than i thought. heck, anyone have one for a red 05 quad cab they want to get rid of?

I believe the stickers will have the VIN plus any optional equipment which will vary.

damn i found mine, it was with the GTO's see what happens when you do not clean anything and pack it away. It is like christmas, finding old stuff that is new

You know what might work -- making your own. Looking at the window sticker much of it looks like it can be duplicated in an Excel worksheet. The trick is finding the right type font. And I think you scan in another window sticker, save it as a jpeg file and crop out the Dodge logo and other pictures/diagrams and cut and paste them into the Excel work sheet. Let me play around a little and see if i can duplicate my window sticker.

505srt said:
Yes they are!! I just cropped mine out of the picture.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back