Ride Along

ltnate3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the movie with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart? The beginning of the movie starts off with Ice Cube in a Red RC chasing a BMW...sweet.

Wish I could find a video...Go See the Movie!!!

There are two or three threads on here already with video clips. Prolly can find them if u use the search feature.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

surely it's a crash car... it's probably empty...

Not necessarily. My bossman does engineering for props when shot in our area. He said it pretty surprising how many perfectly good vehicles they destory in full trim besides roll cages just to add reality.

O, he hung out with Jennifer Aniston on the set of The Millers...lucky bastard.

It's a real srt 10 I was speaking to the guy producing the movie about year ago and he was selling the truck for 23k salvage title has white strips and Daytona body kit

He told me the movie was gunna be called ride along with ice cube but I guess they changed it to ride along

Saw it last night. Was quite pleased to see the truck, as I had no idea there was one in the movie. it was one of those times that you see something in a movie and wished you had and then I realized, I've got one, just like it :)

He told me the movie was gunna be called ride along with ice cube but I guess they changed it to ride along

well its a good thing they changed it from ride to ride i wouldnt have watched the first one :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back