Right Side Steering Knuckle

v8eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A month ago; it was back ordered until the 10th.:( :( :( :(

Well... It's now the 9th... AND IT'S BEEN PUSHED TO THE 30th!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: WTF!!!!

Apparently, I broke the hardest-to-get domestic car part in America!!!:motz:

Does anyone have a new & OEM passenger side steering knuckle?

Does anyone know a dealer that just happens to have one in stock?

MY CLUTCH FOOT IS STARTING TO ATROPHY!!!!

GAAAAAAAH!!!! IT'S BEEN BUMPED ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!!!! Now I have to wait until June-14th to get the next coin-toss result.

For anyone else waiting for this or other parts; please make some noise. My parts guy gave me this number: 1-800-992-1997.

v8eater said:
A month ago; it was back ordered until the 10th.:( :( :( :(

Well... It's now the 9th... AND IT'S BEEN PUSHED TO THE 30th!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: WTF!!!!

Apparently, I broke the hardest-to-get domestic car part in America!!!:motz:

Does anyone have a new & OEM passenger side steering knuckle?

Does anyone know a dealer that just happens to have one in stock?

MY CLUTCH FOOT IS STARTING TO ATROPHY!!!!

Ask for Steve in the parts dept at Larry Miiler Dodge in SLC, Ut 801-533-5900

I had the front end rebuilt. Got all the inital parts orders, istalled in less than two weeks. Those that know the story, know the parts I needed. Got them fast.

I hope he can help.

Jeff & Loosey

Well.... it took this long.:p

I was talking to my parts guy and it just showed up today!:dancing: :D :dancing: :D :dancing:

Hartzeim Dodge in Hayward CA gets my :top: for working so well with the suppliers and giving me more information than was available from the Dodge support call centers.

I should be back behind the snake by this weekend (pending any other 'discoveries' :dontknow: )

WILDMAN

Well I have been waiting for that same part. I called my parts man today and he has still not heard anything. I e-mailed Dodge again and complained about it taking so long, but still no reply. Maybe mine will get here soon.

Wade

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back