RIP Shadow

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I had to take My Golden Shadow for his last ride in the 10, He was loosing his battle to Lymphoma and I couldnt bear to see him suffer. Nadine and I are devasted, they really are kids in fur coats.
"God Speed Shadow"

thewelshm

Attachments

• SHADOW.jpg
    SHADOW.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
Sorry to hear it man, I just went through it myself a couple of weeks ago.:(

I morn with you I just buried my best friend that was hit by a car. Im sure you were very good to your companion as he was to you. Hold on to all the great memory's.

Rest In Peace, Shadow. :(

..... Dom - That is called a Lanai. It's a screened enclosure over the back patio/pool area (it keeps the critters out ;) ). They are very popular in Florida. But, that IS a very nice custom pool. :)

I'm choking up and having to take more than a few deep breaths as I write this, Paul.

We do so love our animals...... It fkn hurts so bad.... I'm so sorry for you and yours.

I've lost quite a few old pets over the years.... The pain is the worst.

Shadow is sitting on your front porch in heaven. He is fed by The Lord and cared for by all the Heavenly Host with all the love, hugs and wet muzzle kisses that could ever be desired.

In the great hereafter, there's dogs n' cats, horses and every kind'a critter or pet that one could imagine.... They wait patiently for us all to come home.... And we'll all be there soon enough to (once again and forever) touch their coats and their cold wet noses..

What a joyous reunion that will be.........

See ya' when we get home, Shadow...... Love ya', bud.

Willow says, "be at peace"...... :eek:

D

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 18
sorry to hear that, the wife and I lost two of our three this summer (May and Aug) after having them for 14+ years each and no kids I truly know your pain and am sorry to hear about it.

there is always something special about our dogs that we feel closer to then any other animal, and while nothing will replace your 4 legged loved one, there are plenty of others out their just waiting to give you unconditional love when you are ready again.

sorry to hear about Shadow, like Dom says awesome pool and spa. My neighbor has a golden that he walks every morning. my Great Dane has fell in love with him. Great breed of dogs.

Thanks for all the support guys, I guess we are all selfish and never want them to depart:dontknow: We are truly blessed with unconditional love from our pets.
Thanks for the pool comments guys:eek:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back