Road Trip from Naples to Ottawa May 10

vpr hler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my schedule for next week. In Naples until May 9, probably Moroso wednesday night.I am leaving Naples May 10th ( taking a nice leisurely drive towards Sarasota,Orlando ) to Daytona for the srt track experience on May 11. ( hopefully some of you are going to be there ) .Will be near the Daytona track on Thursday night . Can have a GTG Thursday night or after the Srt event( Need to eat ) Driving I-95 north until friday night. Hopefully get to North Carolina by Friday night. Saturday morning heading to 17 north Frederiksburg Virginia area ) then 66 west then 81 north. Hopefully can catch up to members on the way for a lunch break. Heading to Ottawa Canada by Saturday night or Sunday morning. If any one wants to meet up along the way, pm me for cell #. Cheers :rock: :rock: :rock:

your leaving Naples for Canada??? have a good trip and be safe, thats quite a ride. are you the only yellow QC in Naples? If so, i saw you last time I was down there.

I do quite a bit of business in the Collier and Lee counties. So ,I am taking the truck "Home" for a couple of months. Will be back with it in July on a family holiday.

Last edited:
There used to be 2 of there in Naples !!!I had the first one,then a guy in The Vineyards bought the one that was earmarked for me,but they couldn't deliver it when I wanted it !!That person in turn traded it in on a CE !!!!I know there's at least a 1/2 dozen 10's there in Naples !! TOWTOM of Bakers Towing,GearheadBill,the CE in the Vineyards,a BlackQC at Economy Body Shop (the place that did my Dual Duals Rear Bumper)and I believe the same guy has a Silver RC !!!Then how many don't I know about ??:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back