Roe in my futher

Cowboy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall plans or almost finalized on my new Roe S/C, Vec3, Meth inj ,:rock: :rock: anybody have any sugestions on what i should be prepard for??:dontknow: :D :D , a special thanks to Tinygiant for the instructions pages he sent me.:rock: :rock:

How about you sent me a copy of those instructions:D Oh, I can supply the shop if you can bring the drinks and we can get them both installed:rock: On second thought drinks may not be a good idea:D

on stock internals go ahead and get hardened push rods while your at it. they are like 120.00

What part of you is your "further"?

Sounds like it will hurt to me!

Prof said:
What part of you is your "further"?

Sounds like it will hurt to me!
Not Further Prof, Futher.....Futher. Does that help?:D

Cowboy-Up said:
anybody have any sugestions on what i should be prepard for??

Be prepared to crap your pants as your truck rips the fabric of space & time while melting the pavement in front of your driveway...

Here is your SC getting ready to be packed :burnout:

IMG_0968.jpg

hey prof,i never said i was i speller:p :p :p rksdhfklftjrkgnfkjtgfkghnnfkfjglrkjfkdgfnfn o dam there i go again miss spelling:p :p :p but i can say ROE SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: ;) ;)

You have provided some chuckles to this old fart, for that I am thankful.

Roe Racing Rocks...

Roy

anything to help a OLD FART :D , dam i better shut up,:rock: iam not to far behind u.

I started with the Roe package. Then I bought forged rods,pistons & push rods. Pulled the motor Jan. 4 and its still apart waiting for new cluth & flywheel so I can take it in for balancing. While waiting for the clutch I ordered a 10/12 PSI pulley and Mon. will be ordering 65 # injectors , cam & lifter and fuel pump. Wanted to drive my truck on my brithday 2/18 now I hope to have it on the road by 4/1. Thinking about heads but my wife is about ready to cut me off.:D :D

that gave me a hardon just thinking about it.....im bumming that i cant use a S/C.....im gunna go in the corner and pout

HV SRT said:
I started with the Roe package. Then I bought forged rods,pistons & push rods. Pulled the motor Jan. 4 and its still apart waiting for new cluth & flywheel so I can take it in for balancing. While waiting for the clutch I ordered a 10/12 PSI pulley and Mon. will be ordering 65 # injectors , cam & lifter and fuel pump. Wanted to drive my truck on my brithday 2/18 now I hope to have it on the road by 4/1. Thinking about heads but my wife is about ready to cut me off.:D :D

Keep us posted...sounds like a very good plan.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back