ROE RACING

belgiumbarry said:
must look at that part.... the cards.. i have 2 i think....
Isn't the VEC loaded with a program to start up ? :dontknow:
No, you need to load up one of your cards. He probably sent you 3 cards. Timing varies on the cards.

I think two of the cards will have a small number on them (3 or 6) those reflect the degrees of timing that card pulls. The card without a number on it is the balls to the wall card, the only one I ever use.

Bone said:
No, you need to load up one of your cards. He probably sent you 3 cards. Timing varies on the cards.

no, 2 cards.. i'm sure.Tought the number written on it gives the degrees less advance as stock.... not sure , think i have 6 and 9.....

Ahhh, even more conservative!

I have five cards...requested extra...

Three with different degrees of timing plus a "No Start" and a "Valet" (max 2000 rpm)

Prof said:
Ahhh, even more conservative!

I have five cards...requested extra...

Three with different degrees of timing plus a "No Start" and a "Valet" (max 2000 rpm)

conservative..perhaps.. but i like to enjoy it awhile... before blow-by :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS do they have a alcohol tester for "NO start " ?:confused: :dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
That is in the carefull hands of FLOOR... but sure there will be one in 2008... i hope more direction Italy ( Atilla and Mr HD ) , just such a nice country...:love:

Hey, no problems for us, we should talk about that seriously.

and by the way, our dang retard prime minister is back his home!:rock: :rock:

hey, it took almost an hour to read this post! worth the effort!

nice job Barry! you gotta have some good tools & skills! Chapeau!

attila said:
hey, it took almost an hour to read this post! worth the effort!

nice job Barry! you gotta have some good tools & skills! Chapeau!

hey thanks Attila :rock:
My father was a mecanic and myself always enjoyed working on cars en bikes.... no , no scooters :p :D :D

PS i do have a lift... real chapeau for those who do such jobs without one :rock: my old back wouldn't hold that anymore for long....:eek: :D

YES :elefant: Dodge dealer has ATF+4... go get it this afternoon ... so i can fire up this evening .. or try at least...:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

keep you guys posted next week how all worked out :p :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
belgiumbarry said:
must look at that part.... the cards.. i have 2 i think....
Isn't the VEC loaded with a program to start up ? :dontknow:

The vec is loaded with the stock setup.. That way you can install the vec and run it to make sure everything runs properly before moving onto the supercharger part. :nurse:

Your starting it this evening and wont fill us in til next week!! I dont think so!! :D :D :D

Hope it all goes smooth for ya!

SchuettS said:
The vec is loaded with the stock setup.. That way you can install the vec and run it to make sure everything runs properly before moving onto the supercharger part. :nurse:

Your starting it this evening and wont fill us in til next week!! I dont think so!! :D :D :D

Hope it all goes smooth for ya!

oh... that part i skipped because at the time i was still looking for a watertight box... o well, hope it runs :D

see you guys this evening with news....:rock: :rock:

Not lucky...smart, well heeled, and he must have a very considerate wife!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back