ROE RACING

You will understand this:

GET TO WORK ON THE ROE!

This project is beginning to have the gestation period of an elephant!

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

belgiumbarry said:
heheehe , ok, Germany is only some miles further... we are still Belgium, we :eek: , no, the allied :rock: :rock: won the war , remember ? :D

didn't talk to you :confused: :dontknow: , must be just coincidence...What i see and is normal that alot ( most ) of talking is done between members on line the same time.... and some sporadic replys trough threads from everywhere, anytime.

I , myself , honestly don't have time to read it all... it's a BIG forum...:rock:
and also specific US matters i don't always understand... better so, i have my own... :p :D

I'm just glad that it works both wayz!;):p

Cuz you foreign guyz are weird!:D:D:D

Prof said:
You will understand this:

GET TO WORK ON THE ROE!

This project is beginning to have the gestation period of an elephant!

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

oh, i tought you saying ... constipation... :p :D

yesyes, to buzzy at work ( last 2 weeks ... ) , shit...time :eek:

But , holidays from 21/07 to 06/08 :elefant: :elefant: so normaly...i should get done with it....:eek: was it not a trip to France ( 26 to 31 ) ....:eek: :D :D

we will do our best :confused: ;)

How about the '08 European GTG? My wife is asking for planning purposes...any proposed dates yet?

Prof said:
How about the '08 European GTG? My wife is asking for planning purposes...any proposed dates yet?

FLOOR was gonne do this planning.... he better comes up with sumpthing :D

PS hope not to soon , my Roe install.... :eek: :p :D :D :D

belgiumbarry said:
heheehe , ok, Germany is only some miles further... we are still Belgium, we :eek: , no, the allied :rock: :rock: won the war , remember ? :D

didn't talk to you :confused: :dontknow: , must be just coincidence...What i see and is normal that alot ( most ) of talking is done between members on line the same time.... and some sporadic replys trough threads from everywhere, anytime.

I , myself , honestly don't have time to read it all... it's a BIG forum...:rock:
and also specific US matters i don't always understand... better so, i have my own... :p :D

sorry bout the confusion on Belgium and berlin.....like i said brainfarts are comon for me....i hope you dont think less of me....besides im buying a supercharged 04 RC next weekend.....that kind of makes of brothers...well maybe cousins.....doesnt it!!!:dontknow: :D
Keep up the good work on the Beast:rock: :rock:

Did you start your VEC3 install yet Barry? Im just about done w that part. :burnout:

SchuettS said:
Did you start your VEC3 install yet Barry? Im just about done w that part. :burnout:

perhaps Steve, you can take my thread here over....:eek: :eek: :D

No, i had 2 weeks holidays and wasn't even in my garage.....:mad: To much social dutys..... i expected so much of that time but no, nothing.:(

next week again to work , so that's finally the best time for me , i can stop a bit earlier and work some hours in the evenings....

Hope you doing well and keep us posted ! :rock:

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Congratulations Barry....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Very happy for you my friend ....Hopping that you get the chance to enjoy it before the winter....:D :D ;)

Stefan...
Where in Sweden do you live stefan??
/swede

belgiumbarry said:
perhaps Steve, you can take my thread here over....:eek: :eek: :D

No, i had 2 weeks holidays and wasn't even in my garage.....:mad: To much social dutys..... i expected so much of that time but no, nothing.:(

next week again to work , so that's finally the best time for me , i can stop a bit earlier and work some hours in the evenings....

Hope you doing well and keep us posted ! :rock:

I was hoping you were finished with the VEC install so you could fly over and finish mine! :D Heres some pics I took just to give you an idea, maybe even help ya out. If you look hard enough you will see masking tape that I used to mark the injector wires. Alot of the wires are the same exact color so after you cut them it would be a guessing game. Go by the pin #'s like the directions say, some of my colors didnt match.

DSCN1516.jpg

DSCN1515.jpg

Last edited:
SchuettS said:
I was hoping you were finished with the VEC install so you could fly over and finish mine! :D Heres some pics I took just to give you an idea, maybe even help ya out. If you look hard enough you will see masking tape that I used to mark the injector wires. Alot of the wires are the same exact color so after you cut them it would be a guessing game. Go by the pin #'s like the directions say, some of my colors didnt match.

DSCN1516.jpg

DSCN1515.jpg

Thanks Steve :rock:
Wonderig why ROE doesn't give a just plug-in "between" prefab set ? so we don't need to cut any stock wire....:dontknow: ok, i'm lazy i think :eek: :D
I must still look but directions give pin #'s on the bottom and top line....i see you still can confuse the #'s on the middle row... think that the colors will show how middle row is numbered. ( from left to right or right to left ? )

I catch up next week :elefant:

belgiumbarry said:
I must still look but directions give pin #'s on the bottom and top line....i see you still can confuse the #'s on the middle row... think that the colors will show how middle row is numbered. ( from left to right or right to left ? )

Just have another bottle of wine :p :p :D it get's easier ;)

How many fingers do you see??? :dontknow: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :D

haha, finished my 2 week holiday with at last some hours in the garage :rock: :eek: :D

i did the X-Metal TB exchange job and it was easy :elefant: My blade screws were not "tapped" against unscrewing , nor Loctide :confused: They were just hand tight :stupid:
Used my Dremel to grind the thread hole-edges away on the rod , which got out and in the new bearings with the black paint easy , no problem.
So , that's one more part prepared to mount....;)

Looked at the MSD spark plug wires... hhmm... don't think they fit in the stock clamps above each cilinder ?:dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
Thanks Steve :rock:
Wonderig why ROE doesn't give a just plug-in "between" prefab set ? so we don't need to cut any stock wire....:dontknow: ok, i'm lazy i think :eek: :D

On the white connector, the side where it plugs into the pcm, all the pins are numbered. Im guessing its the same way for the black connector but im not sure, havent looked.

Barry, updates required man :p
I need to use your workshop pretty soon to install the drop kit:rock:
(although I'm affraid it's quite simular to what I have right now:dontknow: )

Floor said:
Barry, updates required man :p
I need to use your workshop pretty soon to install the drop kit:rock:
(although I'm affraid it's quite simular to what I have right now:dontknow: )

you never gonne believe it.... THIS WEEKEND is exclusive scheduled for the ROE job :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

now let's hope NOBODY ruins my plans....:mad: ;)

Back