roe racing

ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about an sct so i called roe...What an incredible place.The customer service was second to none.They answered ALL of my questions and i didnt feel rushed on the phone. all i can say is great job sean,IM NOT STOCK ANYMORE:rock:

ryan said:
i was thinking about an sct so i called roe...What an incredible place.The customer service was second to none.They answered ALL of my questions and i didnt feel rushed on the phone. all i can say is great job sean,IM NOT STOCK ANYMORE:rock:

how much and which one did you get?? I'm interested in one. Do you love it?

ShaneKennett said:
how much and which one did you get?? I'm interested in one. Do you love it?
x calibrator 2 its for an 04-06 manual trans and i also got the high flow air filter:burnout: around 700. he has a great web site with lots of other stuff too. i will tell you if i love it .....i get it saturday so i will keep you posted.

installed the sct from roe and it is a remarkable upgrade to say the least:burnout: it didnt load the first time for some reason, so i re-loaded the stock code and tried it again--and it worked great,by the way super tunes sean,no pinging or anything out of the ordinary just way better:rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
So were talkin big difference in performance??.. What do you notice most?..
throttle response and torque. first through third is a whole new animal.dont know about forth and up,i never got there lol...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back