ROE RACING

dead end cruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ROE sells a ground force 2/4 drop kit and American racing headers......... any one have either of these? if so how do you like them? or any opinions at all?

I am looking for a better stance for cornering, but I heard a lot of drops for quad cabs a few issues such as vibration and so on.....

I was after bellanger long tubes but noticed the American racing long tubes.... only ones I have seen with a 5 into 1

I have Stinkers drop kit without vibrations.

Can't help too much on the headers.

I heard the vibrations were mainly in the '06 QC's. Which is why I haven't dropped mine, except for the rear shackles.

I have a groundforce on my newer SRT and I liked the x-metal one I had on the old one a lot more. With the groundforce, my front end is basically riding on the rubber bumpstops. Something about the springs not being stiff enough for the weight of these trucks.

Billy boat LT's are also 5 into 1. Their pricey though.

johnnybravo said:
I have a groundforce on my newer SRT and I liked the x-metal one I had on the old one a lot more. With the groundforce, my front end is basically riding on the rubber bumpstops. Something about the springs not being stiff enough for the weight of these trucks.

im running bellengers on my truck and a x metal lowering kit and only vibration i had was were the exaust went ove the rear end jus had to bend it up a lil more but that was a magnaflow kit so might be different with stock but i love my headers a lot and sean told me to go with them instead of american racing so its up to you :)

You should go with Bellangers they are a smoother transition than the 5 into 1 ,,, the belanger do 3 into 1 pipe the other 2 into 1 pipe then the 2 pipes join and make one, aparently they are the best there is available on the market with the most proven hp... anyhow thats what found out from research etc and talking to a ton of ppl about the designs...

but hell who knows maybe they have all been bullshitting me lol

yo Yarmy, warranty almost up, lol? l've got the Billy Boat LT, with no issues, melting, rubbing, etc... don't know if it's any diff for an auto, though

fastbill said:
yo Yarmy, warranty almost up, lol? l've got the Billy Boat LT, with no issues, melting, rubbing, etc... don't know if it's any diff for an auto, though

Still got a couple years to go Bill....... Just trying to figure out how much to save, or maybe just start stock piling parts now. This is how I spend my spare time, searching for $hit to do to my truck... gotta say the billy boats do sound pretty nice as well:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back