ROE SC--JohnnyBravo

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Dane here are the pics of the blower packed up nice and safe. Sorry I been taking so long. I will pack the rest of the stuff on the floor in a second box wit tons of bubble wrap. turns up we have tons of packing of supplies at work. Will have shipping quotes for you on tuesday. Also plz look at the pics clearly as this is everything i have and what you are getting.

roescboxedup002.jpg

roescboxedup003.jpg

roescboxedup004.jpg

roescboxedup005.jpg

roescboxedup006.jpg

roescboxedup007.jpg

roescboxedup008.jpg

roescboxedup009.jpg

roescboxedup010.jpg

roescboxedup011.jpg

roescboxedup012.jpg

roescboxedup013.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Sorry to butt in, may I ask the reason for sale?

Well I got my priorities lined up and dont want to spend any more money on this truck. Its a money pit. The Nx has proved to be what I needed for now.
Im also going back to school and this would greatly help me pay for tution.

Sad because I really would liked to have forged and then bolt this on but were talking over an extra 5k+...:( :( :( \

I was so close to having a SC SRT10...so close

Thanks mate, sorry for being nosey. I hope it all works out for you in the end brother. :)

Dane, If you need a place or a hand to install this let me know. I now have plenty of space in the shop.

:rock: :rock: :rock: Dude you will not be disappointed, and I want a picture of your face on the First launch. Roe there is no Substitute :burnout: :burnout: :aetsch:

tsmith3 said:
Dane, If you need a place or a hand to install this let me know. I now have plenty of space in the shop.

I actually got something lined up down here already. Thanks though Todd. If you still have yours this summer, I'll have to actually get my butt up to the track.

johnnybravo said:
I actually got something lined up down here already. Thanks though Todd. If you still have yours this summer, I'll have to actually get my butt up to the track.

I'm pretty sure I will ;) Were also going to try to get down to Bandimere for Truck Fest.

Alfredo, wait till we get my tranny fixed and go for a ride. You're gonna be kicking yourself in the ass:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LoveThisTruck said:
Alfredo, wait till we get my tranny fixed and go for a ride. You're gonna be kicking yourself in the ass:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

yeah bro I know... But then again seeing fatjack and JMB making kick ass runs on the Nx makes me smile... Ah well someday...

LoveThisTruck said:

Stop trying to talk him out of it!!:D

dane, shipping guy didnt get me the quote today cause he was busy but will have it for me tomarrow. Will call you soon as i get it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back