Roe Supercharger

2001 dakota slt with a 4.7 its the truck me n my wife had are 1st date 1st kiss and were I proposed so I gotta get it back badly so someone please by this charger lol

Sold the dakota to pay off the srt while I was building my house never thought id have the chance to get it back

Still 4 sale!! And have a gentleman that will let u pay with a cc as stated before if purchased 2day it will come with a brand new snowperformance stage 2 meth kit and jmb cai all that u will need is a crank pin and gaskets! Shipping will be extra and calculated at shipping date 5000 with no factory intake and 4500 with your factory intake. Can't offer a warranty due to it is used but I promise u it is in excellent shape!

Man...that is a f'in good deal. If I only had the $...

Yea basically giving it away but want my old truck back so its worth it

i see your truck is a qc is there anything different required to put it on a rc?

charger will be removed Sat morn! someone please buy this beast i gotta get my baby back before shes sold

cyalata said:
Basically brand new I bought from roe direct so on my truck only has less than 1000 miles on it never ran hard $5000 need to be sold asap 9374027623 for me direct
Wish I had 5K laying around.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Chris, call me asap
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back