Roe vs. Paxton?

SRT-MIKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not looking for a flamefest, just interested to know if during any of the latest GTG's anyone had a chance to pit their Roe SC against a Paxton SC.

Thanks!

Had a chance to dice a little with avmech...in the summer...I think his Paxson set up is considerably stronger than my Roe...

I always thought they were pretty equal. Why go with the Roe then? Isnt Paxton even cheaper?

FATJACK said:
Paxton Prof NOT Paxson. dammit..

Don't have one, so I don't know how to spell it...the only way I know how to spell Roe is that I see it every day.

avmech pushes more boost and consequently more hp than me...I don't recall but I think he is in the 750 rwhp range...and runs a blower cam, with electric cutouts...my Roe is very conservative...5.6 lbs of boost tuned mildly.

We never raced...we did get on it a few times while in a line, and I did not seem to be able to pull away...and when I did get a little jump he was able to make it up pretty quickly...

and...he is planning a bigger build in the near future.

I love my Roe, would not trade it for a Paxton, or twin turbos...it is exactly what I want...I am going to add forged internals (Diamond pistons and Oliver rods) in January but keep the boost at 5.6...am debating a blower cam and a few other goodies...don't want it to be faster, just stronger, and would love to have a little more ominous idle!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back