Rolex Submariner FOR SALE...

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It PAINS me to do this fellas... (most of the "old timers" remember how excited I was when I bought this :eek: ) But, it's time to sell my most prized possession, my Rolex. :(

It is a 2006 Model ROLEX Submariner COSC Certified FULL SIZE Submariner w/ Date. It has a Black Dial and Black Bezel with a Oyster Bracelet. All Stainless Steel....

I have all the Boxes, Papers and Packing Materials as they were shipped to me from Jaime (Rolex Dr. from the "other" Forum) of Lucido Jewlery in Sterling Heights, MI. I purchased the watch NEW.

Retail on this is over $5000.00 .... I got a smoking deal on it, and so will the new owner. My asking price is $3000 shipped to your door. It will also be professionally serviced and cleaned by my local Authorized Rolex Service Center here in town (Wesche Jewlers of Viera, FL). Or, if you wish... I can send as-is (some watch collectors prefer the watch NOT be opened up for service). The watch runs PERFECTLY.

The hologram on the back has rubbed away from wearing the watch... I'm not sure if the service center will replace it, or not. Also, there are some very fine /light scuffs on the bracelet that are also just from normal wear... most of which will be gone with the professional cleaning.

My email is [email protected] and phone number is 269-876-8268, if anyone is interested. I would like to sell asap, as I have a rather large, much more important piece of jewelry to purchase for my "better half" ;)

Thanks for looking!
Jake :)

Last edited:
Black1 said:
It PAINS me to do this fellas... (most of the "old timers" remember how excited I was when I bought this :eek: ) But, it's time to sell my most prized possession, my Rolex. :(

It is a 2006 Model ROLEX Submariner COSC Certified FULL SIZE Submariner w/ Date. It has a Black Dial and Black Bezel with a Oyster Bracelet. All Stainless Steel....

I have all the Boxes, Papers and Packing Materials as they were shipped to me from Jaime (Rolex Dr. from the "other" Forum) of Lucido Jewlery in Sterling Heights, MI. I purchased the watch NEW.

Retail on this is over $5000.00 .... I got a smoking deal on it, and so will the new owner. My asking price is $3000 shipped to your door. It will also be professionally serviced and cleaned by my local Authorized Rolex Service Center here in town (Wesche Jewlers of Viera, FL). Or, if you wish... I can send as-is (some watch collectors prefer the watch NOT be opened up for service). The watch runs PERFECTLY.

The hologram on the back has rubbed away from wearing the watch... I'm not sure if the service center will replace it, or not. Also, there are some very fine /light scuffs on the bracelet that are also just from normal wear... most of which will be gone with the professional cleaning.

My email is [email protected] and phone number is 269-876-8268, if anyone is interested. I would like to sell asap, as I have a rather large, much more important piece of jewelry to purchase for my "better half" ;)

Thanks for looking!
Jake :)

Yer a good man, Jake.......

Tim

I can't win!! Jake, I'd be all over this, but I JUST bought a new Tag Heuer Link. :banghead: :banghead:

outnumbered said:
I can't win!! Jake, I'd be all over this, but I JUST bought a new Tag Heuer Link. :banghead: :banghead:

Don't bang your head too much, Bro... I have a TAG Carrera too. :) EXCELLENT choice, Bro. TAGs are very, very nice watches. :rock:

Black1 said:
Earl and Tim... Thanks for the support, guys. :eek: :)
not a problem Jake,remember you are my brother,just like Tim and everybody else on this site.and what a brother needs a brother gets.:D :rock: :rock: :D

Remember seeing her on the back of the new bike, Bobby....?

If yer gonna play, ya gotta come up with a ring besides the one in the tub....

D

Damn...and I was gonna try and steal her form ya.:D

Congrats Bro! Let me know when you giver her the Ring...It will be a BIG day for a lot of us!!!:) (Especially cuz we all thought you were Ghey!):D:D:D

Hope you ditch the fancy watch!:)

Ah the Rolex is gone, bummer....................well you can always get another one in the future...... I wear my Yachtmaster everyday, I love it.

3k was a great price for that watch.......katfab got a deal. Rolex pricing goes up every year......kinda like clockwork!! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Ah the Rolex is gone, bummer....................well you can always get another one in the future...... I wear my Yachtmaster everyday, I love it.

3k was a great price for that watch.......katfab got a deal. Rolex pricing goes up every year......kinda like clockwork!! LOL

patrick

Stainless Platinum Yachtmaster.......?

Nice watch..............dealing again?;)

D

Yes to the watch, no to the dealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only drug is coffee and some cold beer now and then!!!:D

I have been collecting pieces here and there over the last 15 years. Some I keep, some I sell. I am a big fan of Breitling too.......love those pieces. I did buy my GF a beautiful Tag Aquaracer with Diamonds last year......gorgeous piece.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Yes to the watch, no to the dealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only drug is coffee and some cold beer now and then!!!:D

I have been collecting pieces here and there over the last 15 years. Some I keep, some I sell. I am a big fan of Breitling too.......love those pieces. I did buy my GF a beautiful Tag Aquaracer with Diamonds last year......gorgeous piece.

patrick

Only kiddin' about the dealing bro......:eek:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back