Rubber dots on pedals??

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who for some reason keeps tearing the rubber dots off of the clutch pedal? Think the dealer will cover?

5_0_BAIT said:
Mine seem to be fine. However my QC rubber nipples on the cargo tray keep disappearing if it is any consolation.:D

mine are all still there too

I had mine replaced under warranty. Lost a few dots on my first one.

mines was missing some, but got it fixed under warranty. I think a good upgrade are the viper race pedals, those things are like cheese graters and look cool

The rubber dots can be torn off very easy. If you want them to last you must not drag your foot across the pedal. But still, after time they may come off.

Bill.

tone said:
check these, i love mine:rock:
http://www.srpracing.com/

they are friggin great. way more "positive" feel. all the pedals look the same. & i swear i can feel her better
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Attachments

• 100_0347.jpg
    100_0347.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 45
ZCx said:
they are friggin great. way more "positive" feel. all the pedals look the same. & i swear i can feel her better
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Sweet looking pedals,very nice.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

How slippery are the pedals when your shoes are wet? I replaced the pedals back when I had a mustang, and had that problem. Also how do they install? Clamps around the OEM pedal, or did you have to drill? I you had to drill, how hard was it drilling through the metal? My mustang took forever and broke a few bits.

With 76K miles currently I let my first set get 50% missing before I replaced. My second set have 3 missing on each so far. YMMV

walbert said:
How slippery are the pedals when your shoes are wet? I replaced the pedals back when I had a mustang, and had that problem. Also how do they install? Clamps around the OEM pedal, or did you have to drill? I you had to drill, how hard was it drilling through the metal? My mustang took forever and broke a few bits.
You should never have wet shoes in your truck :eek:

walbert said:

have not had any wet pedal probs. water or grease:(
they install with stainless steel countersunk bolts & lock nuts. they also send sheet metal screws.
our pedals are aluminum, so easy drill. park brake a bit tougher, steel, but no broke bits.
i sanded the brake & clutch pedals smooth. they had some castin flash. thats why my holes are silver & tones's are black.
the go pedal is just a strip of plastic. so no prob.
if ya go with the SRT/10, they come silver. had some spray touch up paint & clear, so made them match the truck.
i think its a good price for which ever style they got.
nice folks at srp. quick ship also.
did my first car show in Oct. got several commits on them & thats with the door closed.

Wifey said:
You should never have wet shoes in your truck :eek:

It does rain in Florida every once in awhile. :D Then 10 min later its sunny.
I also park it outside :vroam:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back