S&P Performance Diamond Slotted Rotors

ram_vs_cougar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
S&P Performance Diamond Slotted Rotors
Just got my S&P Performance Diamond Slotted rotors in the other day and i must say they are super nice and clean. The rear rotors are about 52lbs together but the front weigh about 42 pounds a piece. Probably will install in a few weeks don'y really have time right now. Once installed will upload some pics.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    578.4 KB · Views: 263
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    520 KB · Views: 238
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    532.8 KB · Views: 321
Are they lighter than the stock rotors .... They look sweet , was thinkong about those for my truck:rock:

I dont know how much the stock rotors weigh. I have take the rear rotors off before and the S&P feel lighter but thats just going off memory. If we can find out how much the OEM ones weigh then we can figure it out.

Please weigh each front and back, stock versus S&P. Inquiring minds want to know. I'm all about saving weight.

Please weigh each front and back, stock versus S&P. Inquiring minds want to know. I'm all about saving weight.

Will do when i get ready to replace them. Not doing them till like 2nd week in july. My oem one are realy worn down so i dont now how much weight has been shaved off.

did you get them swapped? Why do the front weight less than the rear????? The fronts should be bigger than the rear

did you get them swapped? Why do the front weight less than the rear????? The fronts should be bigger than the rear

No, the fronts are heavier than the rear. Fronts ~42lbs a piece (Shipping box says 42lbs maybe -1lbs for the box came in 2 boxes ) so 41lbs per front rotor. 82lbs total.

The rear shipping box (both rotors came in one box) and the box said 51 lbs so -1lb for the box so 25lbs a piece for rear and 50lbs for rear set.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back