Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington(maybe)
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Uniboy - California(maybe)
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona
Hucksrt10 - Canada (maybe)
CCM - Canada (maybe)
03ramit1 - Phoenix, Arizona
fast fred - California
EVLDSCO - California
chefred112 - California

Anybody else???:D

Might be a good idea to reserve your rooms well in advance:burnout:I think most of us are staying here...

DoubleTree $114.00 Resturant, Sports Bar SECURED PARKING 1 Mile to Hooter's

Awesome beds and even better Chocolate Chip Cookies
2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, Calif 95815
Phone: 916-929-8855
http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/...ornia/index.do

hollar to you san diego guys goin, anyone up for meeting up sometime this week or next weekend to plan convoy? pm me

im thinking a room for fri and sat night....its a long drive home

quick question, some guy's i know want to go but they drive 300, jeep's, charger's and challengers. can they come along?
they are all SRT's

Whitesnake said:
quick question, some guy's i know want to go but they drive 300, jeep's, charger's and challengers. can they come along?
they are all SRT's

I hope so, I have a few friends that drive SRT-8 jeeps that are thinking about coming if they can get time off.

Whitesnake said:
they are all SRT's

I am all for the interest this is gathering but realistically, it takes time (and lots of it) if there is a big turn-out to race assuming there are NO track oil-downs; etc.

ONE or TWO passes (and a lot of waiting) in a whole day, is a possibility if there is too big of a turnout with delays, etc. That is the catch.

I don't think the track opens until 4 p.m.:dontknow:

Trainman could maybe fill us in...

rottenronnie said:
I am all for the interest this is gathering but realistically, it takes time (and lots of it) if there is a big turn-out to race assuming there are NO track oil-downs; etc.

ONE or TWO passes (and a lot of waiting) in a whole day, is a possibility if there is too big of a turnout with delays, etc. That is the catch.

Since the track is not reserved just for VTCOA, I think anyone can show up and race.

black pearl said:
Since the track is not reserved just for VTCOA, I think anyone can show up and race.

Yes, anybody that wants to come and race can, of course.
I asked about this earlier....we are taking a chance in NOT reserving the track if it is to be an SRT-10 race day ONLY. When I started this thread, it was for racing against other SRT-10s (I thought), but I am ONE person in a sea of many enthusiasts...and like you say, without any V.T.C.O.A. members reserving the track, anyone can come and race.

What are other peoples thoughts???

Maybe it is turning into an International Mopar gathering??? That would be cool....but Sacramento is unfortunately too far for me (3000 miles, round trip) just to make one, or maybe 2 passes (if the place is packed). Although, It would be great to put some faces to the names of some of the members on here...

Rotten

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
Yes, anybody that wants to come and race can, of course.
I asked about this earlier....we are taking a chance in NOT reserving the track if it is to be an SRT-10 race day ONLY. When I started this thread, it was for racing against other SRT-10s (I thought), but I am ONE person in a sea of many enthusiasts...and like you say, without any V.T.C.O.A. members reserving the track, anyone can come and race.

What are other peoples thoughts???

Maybe it is turning into an International Mopar gathering??? That would be cool....but Sacramento is unfortunately too far for me (3000 miles, round trip) just to make one, or maybe 2 passes (if the place is packed). Although, It would be great to put some faces to the names of some of the members on here...

Rotten

so this mean's you are not going to make it?

Whitesnake said:
so this mean's you are not going to make it?

It is looking that way.

I will see what our construction timetable looks like, as we have had a particularly bitchy winter up here and are currently behind schedule. AND, there is still friggin snow on the ground and lots of frost...So....Maybe...???

See above explanation....post #313....Like I said, it is a LONG drive for me for one or maybe two 1/4 mile passes, if it gets too packed at the track...

I will know more in a couple of weeks....(here's hoping)...There is still time ....:)

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:

Correct...gates open at 4 pm and racing from 6-10 pm. I hope you can make it Ronnie...really looking forward to our match race for quickest and fastest NA in the club. Don't forget the good fellowship of meeting lots of fellow Viper truck lovers, plus Hooters Friday night!

Trainman said:
Correct...gates open at 4 pm and racing from 6-10 pm. I hope you can make it Ronnie...really looking forward to our match race for quickest and fastest NA in the club. Don't forget the good fellowship of meeting lots of fellow Viper truck lovers, plus Hooters Friday night!

That's where I am concerned, only 4 hours to race may mean only a pass or two TOTAL (assuming no oil-downs), IF there is a big crowd.

It would be great to come down there and have some friendly match races (with the 4-door grocery getters against the 2 door rockets) AND eventual bragging rights for the N.A. crown....good times...and I agree there is also being able to meet some of the guys on the Forums as well. And Hooters, (although they are only a couple of miles from here :)).
I guess I could fly down for the meeting part, but that really wasn't the idea here..

Sea-level is 600 miles from here, so if I can't make it to Sacramento, I could go to the coast, make some passes, video it and post it up, like before. But I would much rather come there.

I have the fuel-starving issue sorted now (thanks to Stinker) so it feels pretty quick!! No tracks are open up here until May so I won't know for a while yet..

The poor economy has finally impacted us in construction as well. ..However, there is must-do work and because we have such a short construction season, we will have to hit the ground running (once we finally lose our snow, that is...more in the forecast) to get it finished on time. Winter won't go this year.....And that is another variable as nobody saw a LATE Spring coming....

If there is any way at all I can get down there, I will.

Come up here instead and experience one of our morbid 6000+ foot D.A. days at the track!! Drag Radials last a lot longer up here...:D

Take care Trainman!!

Ronnie

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
That's where I am concerned, only 4 hours to race may mean only a pass or two TOTAL (assuming no oil-downs), IF there is a big crowd.

It would be great to come down there and have some friendly match races (with the 4-door grocery getters against the 2 door rockets) AND eventual bragging rights for the N.A. crown....good times...and I agree there is also being able to meet some of the guys on the Forums as well. And Hooters, (although they are only a couple of miles from here :)).
I guess I could fly down for the meeting part, but that really wasn't the idea here..

Sea-level is 600 miles from here, so if I can't make it to Sacramento, I could go to the coast, make some passes, video it and post it up, like before. But I would much rather come there.

I have the fuel-starving issue sorted now (thanks to Stinker) so it feels pretty quick!! No tracks are open up here until May so I won't know for a while yet..

The poor economy has finally impacted us in construction as well. ..However, there is must-do work and because we have such a short construction season, we may hit the ground running (once we finally lose our snow, that is...more in the forecast) to get it finished. Winter won't go this year.....And that is another variable as nobody saw a LATE Spring coming....

Anyway, if there is anyway at all I can get down there, I will.
Come up here instead and experience one of our morbid 6000+ foot D.A. days at the track!! Drag Radials last a lot longer up here...:D

Take care Trainman!!

Ronnie
I just looked at there schedule for that week and they have a test and tune on Wed, Fri, and Sat. so you will have 2 nights to get your runs in if you get there Fri night. I would assume Fri will be the least crowded since it cost $50's vs Wed $15's, and Sat $35's.

UNIBOY said:
I just looked at there schedule for that week and they have a test and tune on Wed, Fri, and Sat. so you will have 2 nights to get your runs in if you get there Fri night. I would assume Fri will be the least crowded since it cost $50's vs Wed $15's, and Sat $35's.

OK Thanks!

UNIBOY said:

are you going?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back