Sacramento May 9th

Yellow venom - Canada - I'm not going to be able to make it!
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington(maybe)
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Uniboy - California(maybe)
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona
Hucksrt10 - Canada (maybe)
CCM - Canada (maybe)
03ramit1 - Phoenix, Arizona
fast fred - California
EVLDSCO - California
chefred112 - California
NorCal SRT-10 - California

I'm not going to be able to make it,my engine build went from putting a ROE on to putting forged pistons to a fully forged build so I can run around 15# of boost with upto 200 shot of NOS in the future and also doing a HTS tranny build also,so hopefully there will be another meet next year or maybe I will make it down to the NW meet at Ram from hell's-Eric's in July :)

Yellow venom said:
Yellow venom - Canada - I'm not going to be able to make it!
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington(maybe)
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10 - Wyoming
Uniboy - California(maybe)
Smokey - California
FSTJACK - California
kcalvin - California
SRT-RON - California
Sigma-Wildcat-Arizona
Hucksrt10 - Canada (maybe)
CCM - Canada (maybe)
03ramit1 - Phoenix, Arizona
fast fred - California
EVLDSCO - California
chefred112 - California
NorCal SRT-10 - California

I'm not going to be able to make it,my engine build went from putting a ROE on to putting forged pistons to a fully forged build so I can run around 15# of boost with upto 200 shot of NOS in the future and also doing a HTS tranny build also,so hopefully there will be another meet next year or maybe I will make it down to the NW meet at Ram from hell's-Eric's in July :)

Don't let Dom scare you. He will give you a reach around.

X-Runner in!!

Sac Raceway is my turf, nestled amongst the cow pastures. :rock: I couldn't pass this one up. :burnout:

SrtBrad said:
I've invited the X Runner forum guys to attend. What other truck clubs can we extend the invitation too?

how about the SRT guy's....remember Ron?

Another X-Runner in!! I will see everyone Saturday May 9th, if any of you canadian 10's wanna pm your contact info, may be able to hook up with you as you will go right through my town most likely. (Interstate 5) Let me know. Cant wait to see trucks ruling the strip!

SrtBrad said:
I've invited the X Runner forum guys to attend. What other truck clubs can we extend the invitation too?

Silverado SS's :rock: :rock: :rock:

RedXr said:
Another X-Runner in!! I will see everyone Saturday May 9th, if any of you canadian 10's wanna pm your contact info, may be able to hook up with you as you will go right through my town most likely. (Interstate 5) Let me know. Cant wait to see trucks ruling the strip!

Give me a shout anytime bro at 323 896-3281.

SrtBrad said:
OK so far we have the X Runners, Silverado SS, Srt-C, and Lightning guys who might come down to represent.:rock: :rock:
What about some geo's and kia's. the toyota boys need something in their class:rock:

Hey, what's up Brad?

You guys will be coming through Bakersfield on your way up, right? Maybe we can meet there and convoy on up?

Let me know. I'd like to start getting the details hammered out.

SrtBrad said:
OK so far we have the X Runners, Silverado SS, Srt-C, and Lightning guys who might come down to represent.:rock: :rock:

LOL that place is gonna be packed. Oh well:burnout:

sounds like another great vtcoa event:rock:

i was planning a road trip to texas the week before this event. if i dont go to texas i will be there for sure

lightninquick said:
sounds like another great vtcoa event:rock:

i was planning a road trip to texas the week before this event. if i dont go to texas i will be there for sure

Good to see you come out of retirement from the VTCOA.:D Hope you can make it bud.

GADodgetech said:
What about some geo's and kia's. the toyota boys need something in their class:rock:
Aint nuthin gunna take away from, youre purism...................:rock: :D :rock: ya a good ole boy!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back