Sacramento May 9th

Ya 4pm at the track on Saturday for sure

I was wondering when people will be arriving in Sacramento:dontknow: I figure pretty much everybody will get there tomorrow some time. Just trying to figure out what time I should shoot for:burnout:

Dom.......the trailer ain't going to just grow legs and walk over to your house.....you gotta come and get it buddy :) have fun unloading the rebar........and be safe on the trip.

Aaron

358ciHD said:
Dom.......the trailer ain't going to just grow legs and walk over to your house.....you gotta come and get it buddy :) have fun unloading the rebar........and be safe on the trip.

Aaron
headin over there now smart ass:D :D :D

LoveThisTruck said:
Ya 4pm at the track on Saturday for sure

I was wondering when people will be arriving in Sacramento:dontknow: I figure pretty much everybody will get there tomorrow some time. Just trying to figure out what time I should shoot for:burnout:

PM sent

SrtBrad said:
Two beers renders me a lightweight so I can't drive now. It's all good in the West besides I'm not racing.

How's the back bro?

As long as I dont move it much its manageble

I just remembered something. I have a complete rear bumper with sides form a 06 black. It's the entire rear bumper. i.e. metal bumper with cover and sides. If anyone going is interested let me know so I can bring it. I will throw in a extra side and a slightly damaged black rear bumper cover. $300 and it's all yours.

Is everyone meeting at doubletree today? I live in Sac but get out of work till 6. will you guys be there at that time

BADASS-SRT- said:
Is everyone meeting at doubletree today? I live in Sac but get out of work till 6. will you guys be there at that time

I'm leaving LA around 10am and meeting up with the Bakersfield crew at noon. We should be at Sacramento around 5pm latest. Give me a shout if you like at 323 896-3281.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back