Sad/happy day

ultradriver10000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just the other day I traded in the SRT10 ram :-/

I didn't have the truck long but I totally loved it. I will be buying a new one in the future to replace it. The next one will be forged with a single fat turbo...

Here is the story.... I've been working up in Dallas for a while so the wife came up to visit me. The srt10 was my wife's daily driver. We had a day free so I wanted to test drive a new cummins. She wanted a bigger truck and a happy wife is a happy life so I figured I'd look into buying one.

We took out a grey 2013 2500 crew cab 4x4 with the new 6.7L 350hp/800tq. She loved it and they started talking numbers. I ended up were I couldn't say no...

The 2013 stickered at 50K, they dropped it to 41,500 and gave me 22400 trade in for the srt10 plus 0% financing.

So while at the moment we don't have an SRT10 we do still have a dodge truck. Plus I get to keep my viper, corvette and trans am. :)

Here are some shots next to my F150 work truck... already ordered new 20" wheels and tires plus a mopar leveling kit.

null_zpsb16feebd.jpg

null_zpsa2b7000f.jpg

null_zpsfad864b3.jpg

sorry to hear:(

but dam, with a deal like that:rock::rock::rock:

good lookin to boot:D:rock:

You should have gotten a QC Ram SRT 10 in the first place and ya wouldn't have needed to trade in for more room. ;)

Yea really sad day when you get a new diesel Ram and get to keep your Viper, Vette and Trans Am….I cant even imagine your pain.

^ I was going to but i'd like to keep the warranty around for a year at least haha. Leveling kit plus wheels tires and a little help in the looks department will be all.... at first haha...

:p

Thats a decent deal for sure! 0% is killer!! Talk to your dealership about putting an H&S Tuner and DPF delete in it,some dealerships wont void your warranty,mine wont,I would like to do mine,I have a 2011 3500 mega cab 4X4 with a lift kit and it could use a little more power for sure,I just started using it for work again.

I'm going to talk to my local dealer, I have a friend in the service department and he said he'd hook me up so parts might get ordered sooner rather then later haha.

This story just gets more tragic every day…

(btw im just messin around, nice truck :D)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back