San Diego - You here?

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:wavey:

So I'm trying to get a count of how many people on here are in San diego. I know there's Me, Patrick, and Jeff, anyone else?
You can count yourself in San Diego as far north as Oceanside. So if you're here, list what part of town you live in and how long you've been here.

Close to North County, but still north of there heheh. Wish I had the money to move to Dago, specifically the condo JR just finished up lol.

I will be moving to between Chula Vista and El Cajon in later this summer so put me on the list for the end of July. Now I just have to sell my house here(not fun these days). I want to hit supercar sunday and other gtg's. cant wait. Anyone looking for a nice waterfront house N of Seattle with a big garage? Biz is moving to Otay Mesa and Tecate Mexico.
[email protected]

SD2005Dustin said:
I thought about trying to get a few of us together.

The Socal guys get together from time to time in (old Town) Temecula.... Maybe that'd work out for you....

Inquire with Patrick if you haven't already done so....

D

alice the cat said:
I will be moving to between Chula Vista and El Cajon in later this summer so put me on the list for the end of July. Now I just have to sell my house here(not fun these days). I want to hit supercar sunday and other gtg's. cant wait. Anyone looking for a nice waterfront house N of Seattle with a big garage? Biz is moving to Otay Mesa and Tecate Mexico.
[email protected]

Nice.. I'm basically in El Cajon

IM in Phoenix, but I have a boyfriend who lives "basically in El Cajon" ^^^^^

BurntRubber said:
IM in Phoenix, but I have a boyfriend who lives "basically in El Cajon" ^^^^^

Thank God I live in Rancho San Diego, that is when I can make it up there. :( :( :( :( :(

My name is Jeff......however I live in Utah

Can anyone here in SD recommend a good dentist? Havent had much luck with the ones we've tried out here.

Yesterday at a company softball league game, I collided head to head with another dude. I may have gotten a mild concussion, had to get 5 stiches, and chipped two molar teeth. The other guy was bleeding from his ears, split his lip all the way through, and lost 2 or 3 teeth. I basically ran through him. I'm 6'1 205 and the the (no offense) the little Asian guy I ran through was about 5'2 and 140:goodnight:

SD2005Dustin said:
Can anyone here in SD recommend a good dentist? Havent had much luck with the ones we've tried out here.

Yesterday at a company softball league game, I collided head to head with another dude. I may have gotten a mild concussion, had to get 5 stiches, and chipped two molar teeth. The other guy was bleeding from his ears, split his lip all the way through, and lost 2 or 3 teeth. I basically ran through him. I'm 6'1 205 and the the (no offense) the little Asian guy I ran through was about 5'2 and 140:goodnight:
:needpics:

SD2005Dustin said:

dang bro, sorry about that, sounds like ya'll hit pretty hard or well at least you did:eek:
hope the other fella is ok also, but cant help ya on the dentist, but contact patrick or Jack either one can prob hook ya up on tht end of the country,
pop the advil, sit back and watch some oprha, you may need the rest today:D

SD2005Dustin said:
I'm basically just sore. I think my knee and Jaw absorbed the Brute of the impact.
still............a good excuse to hang loose on a friday bo:D

glad it wastn more serious, and get better soon buddy:)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back