San Diego - You here?

At least you didn't just stand there and watch the ball hit the grass.....

well, I was playing 1st, he hit the ball line drive to me. And I grabbed the ball. Ran to first, and was about one step ahead of him. Then boom. However, it was the bottum of the last inning, we were up by one and they had two runners on bases, with two outs. And that was the last out.

Hey, every child grows up wanting to make that play

Congrats, now get well

VJ

Im here in San Deigo for the next 3 weeks for free fall school. Im going out of my mind without my truck. If theres a g2g or yall hangout on the weekends and show the trucks let me know. Id love to see some.

SD2005Dustin said:
Can anyone here in SD recommend a good dentist? Havent had much luck with the ones we've tried out here.

Yesterday at a company softball league game, I collided head to head with another dude. I may have gotten a mild concussion, had to get 5 stiches, and chipped two molar teeth. The other guy was bleeding from his ears, split his lip all the way through, and lost 2 or 3 teeth. I basically ran through him. I'm 6'1 205 and the the (no offense) the little Asian guy I ran through was about 5'2 and 140:goodnight:
Jeff Gray, DDS
SmileSanDiego.com
Dr. Gray is top of the line. Tell them i referred you.

Get well soon, Dustin......

If you need an endodontist, mines the best in these parts...

Dale Denio
(858) 792-8201

He rules....

Tim

Just putting this thread back to the top... Any other members here?

I saw a yellow Fever in Miramar at an apartment complex 3 days ago.. I'm going to drop him a note next week.

I'll be there after the summer here. It looks like sept for me. I can't wait... I sure wish my friggin house would sell here. Had some people here looking today so my fingers are crossed. I look forward to meeting all the socal guys are girls.

Well the house did not sell so I rented it and bought a house in chula vista. I will be there the 6th of sept. and my V10's will arive the 8th. I'm pretty pumped to enjoy the sunny socal weather. I hope there are some gtg's soon. I know the Viper club will be having some... I cant wait.

I'm here. It was 20 hours str8 thru from Seattle to Chula Vista with my dog in the front seat and the cats in the back. It was pure hell. The POS prius did get 52 mpg tho lol. My cars made it here yesterday and the movers are here now. My cars are so dirty... I can't wait to wash and polish them. Fitting all of my stuff into this tiny 3 car garage is proving to me the hardest part.

alice the cat said:
I'm here. It was 20 hours str8 thru from Seattle to Chula Vista with my dog in the front seat and the cats in the back. It was pure hell. The POS prius did get 52 mpg tho lol. My cars made it here yesterday and the movers are here now. My cars are so dirty... I can't wait to wash and polish them. Fitting all of my stuff into this tiny 3 car garage is proving to me the hardest part.

easy fix= park the pretty prius outside :D haha. we'll have to get together next weekend after you've had some time to unpack, and wash your dirty little asses:bootyshake: :D I mean rides

So here is a list I've compiled of us in the SD locality. If you want to add your name next to your username please do. Also if you know of other members here, go ahead and add them please... count is at ten so far.

SD2005Dustin - Dustin - SD (Clairemont)
RedSRT007 - Patrick - The Cajon
Django - (name?) - Oside
Himes - (name?) - SD (Clairemont)
Alice the Cat - (name?) - SD (Chulajuana)
OC Bob - (Bob?) - North county
Voodoo - (name?) - SD
JRSVIPR - (name?) - SD
FSTJack - Jack - SD
TIDNAB - (Name?) - Temecula

Back