San Diego - You here?

Lets do it. Next w/e I will be settled and have the cars washed. Bob says there is a GTG in Tumecula (dont know where that is but i will be there).

Chulajuana... I just heard that over the last few weeks. I like this place even tho I'm the only white guy on the block. Everyone is super cool so far. My blond haired blue eye son is gonna have a tuf day at school manana for his first day but I remain positive. I think I will take the viper and the 10 out manana for the first time in SD.

My wife bought this house 45 days ago and just have seen it for myself in the lats week. Its been 80 deg every day and swimming in the pool till midnight... what a diff from Seattle. PM for contact info.

Robert

Welcome to sunny CA:D Be sure to make the GTG next month heres the thread about it.
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45124

alice the cat said:
Lets do it. Next w/e I will be settled and have the cars washed. Bob says there is a GTG in Tumecula (dont know where that is but i will be there).

Chulajuana... I just heard that over the last few weeks. I like this place even tho I'm the only white guy on the block. Everyone is super cool so far. My blond haired blue eye son is gonna have a tuf day at school manana for his first day but I remain positive. I think I will take the viper and the 10 out manana for the first time in SD.

My wife bought this house 45 days ago and just have seen it for myself in the lats week. Its been 80 deg every day and swimming in the pool till midnight... what a diff from Seattle. PM for contact info.

Robert

alice the cat said:

Robert

Next weekend as in This weekend, or the 25th/26th

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back