Santa wuz here

Streetgliderx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i woke this mornin to a new Valentine One radar detector! sweet now maybe i wont be so vunerable in my 160mph pickup!!!!... i got a neat stack of DVDs, one antique .410 that was my dad in laws, a gun cleaning kit, leather jacket, candy, some clothes, and a nose hair trimmer.(that one may be a hint)... merry christmas ladies and gents.

Streetgliderx said:
well i woke this mornin to a new Valentine One radar detector! sweet now maybe i wont be so vunerable in my 160mph pickup!!!!... i got a neat stack of DVDs, one antique .410 that was my dad in laws, a gun cleaning kit, leather jacket, candy, some clothes, and a nose hair trimmer.(that one may be a hint)... merry christmas ladies and gents.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Streetgliderx said:
WOW, a nose hair trimmer, now that's a must have :D :rock: :p

Just waiting on the bach hair trimmer to come out...

Well...I suppose this is the thread to post up all the loot we brought in...so....Heeeerrrreeee IIIIIII gooooo.....Nothing.:D:D:D

J/K.......Lets see....I got a book about WWII and Kamikazees, A DVD set about Hitler and the Mysteries surrounding him (I am a History buff:)), A Steelers Hoodie Sweat Jacket, a Steelers mug, a set of Steelers glasses (the kind you drink out of.), an outdoor speaker w/ subwoofer :D, tweeters for the truck (had those for a month:)) and had the stereo tuned, a Cigar of the Month subscription and the opportunity to see my boy open his presents this year...which I am very grateful for after the year I had!!!!!:)

There are alot of material things that are nice to have but the best part is being with your family and friends. Online and in person....I hope all of you had a Good Christmas! LONG LIVE THE VTCOA!!!!!:D:D:D

Scooby82882 said:
Christmas came a month for me this year, the day I got my YF

Now there's my kinda present !!! Chitt,I already have that !!!Hell,two would be be a good thing !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back