Saturday April 12th in Phoenix, AZ.

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The largest car show & cruise (Cruise On Central) will happen this Saturday at Park Central. It says it is from 1:00 - 9:00, but those of us that are in the show should arrive early to get a parking spot. It is usually full by 12:00. Here is your chance to show off your 10 or just cruise in it. Hope those of you in the area can make it. If you can, stop by the MOPARS & say Hi.

I'll be there cruising and doing burnouts Jim, you know I'm not a car show type of guy, lol. :burnout::burnout::D

Be careful, you know there will be a Vette there looking for you. lol

I doubt it, he zoomed off pretty quick from that car show on Saturday when I showed up. He better do a lot better than his 11.80 in the 1/4 mile to impress this QC. :D:burnout::burnout:

That certain vette won't be in the show tomorrow. But it's always ready for a run in Mexico. Go pro is fully charged. As for that 11.80 run that's just rolling off the line on street tires. Had a 2.9 60 foot.

That certain vette won't be in the show tomorrow. But it's always ready for a run in Mexico. Go pro is fully charged. As for that 11.80 run that's just rolling off the line on street tires. Had a 2.9 60 foot.

Whenever you want to go, I have a QC ready to go. Should be an easy win for you since your Vette is so fast you beat a ZR1 I heard. Ohh but wait, your Gopro batteries were dead on that one, and against the sport bikes too right? Hahahahahah

Why didn't you wait up while I turned around last Saturday, I was by myself and ready for a race with somebody. Messed your chance to beat some QC ass Jay. :D:D

Well, hope to see both of you on Central. Got a lot of lights between McDowell & Camelback & there will be over a thousand people there. Should be fun.

I waited for you. You're just too slow to turn around. And yes I did take down some bikes and a zr1. I got people who can vouch for me. You'll see it first hand when you see my shiny new tail lights.

I waited for you. You're just too slow to turn around. And yes I did take down some bikes and a zr1. I got people who can vouch for me. You'll see it first hand when you see my shiny new tail lights.

Took me like 10 seconds to turn around, guys sitting on wall told me silver Vette took off hauling ass, lol :D. Talk talk talk, same as always. Talk alot over the forums, have yet to see anything in person. I'll let you know when I get to the new racetrack Jim.

Last edited:
I have real life live on my own problems, I don't have time for frivolous childish behavior, I race at the track Jim. :D

By the way Jim, just got Liz's car back from Denver via auto transport, paint job came out great, I'm taking it to wash and cruise later today.

What ever you say Sir post alot. I didn't run from anything I waited at the driveway for you. Hell I even drove 35 down 67th wishing you'd catch up. Oh well there's always next time. And as for Jim he's seen my bike kill on video at the burger works meet. I got nothing to hide and definitely not scared of a mid 11 sec truck on a good day LOL!!!:chain:

What ever you say Sir post alot. I didn't run from anything I waited at the driveway for you. Hell I even drove 35 down 67th wishing you'd catch up. Oh well there's always next time. And as for Jim he's seen my bike kill on video at the burger works meet. I got nothing to hide and definitely not scared of a mid 11 sec truck on a good day LOL!!!:chain:

bwwaaaahhaaaaaa, this coming from the guy that still has his grandmas Camaro and her boyfriends vehicles on his sig page. Tell me again what hard work and still living at home into your twenties gets you? Hit me up on your next track date and we can possibly set up a race if my family schedule allows. :D

bwwaaaahhaaaaaa, this coming from the guy that still has his grandmas Camaro and her boyfriends vehicles on his sig page. Tell me again what hard work and still living at home into your twenties gets you? Hit me up on your next track date and we can possibly set up a race if my family schedule allows. :D

Gets me hot ass chicks that drive vettes. 24 with a z06 and a city job and a nice girl to go with that and has her own vette. I think I'm doing pretty well for my age. Hopefully I'll see you at the track soon. I might still have your number.

Attachments

• IMG_20140412_211956.jpg
    IMG_20140412_211956.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 32
Gets me hot ass chicks that drive vettes. 24 with a z06 and a city job and a nice girl to go with that and has her own vette. I think I'm doing pretty well for my age. Hopefully I'll see you at the track soon. I might still have your number.

So the only way you can get a chick to take a picture is with your car? Your version of doing well for his age is not a real man's version. You live wih grandma, who co-signed for your truck and car, daddy got you a job that requires no hard work, you admit to screwing off all day trolling the intermet while on the clock. Yeah, your a role model of younger generations fucking up this country. By the way, everybody just laughs about your Facebook pics and posts. At least the ones that know your full of shit and all you do is lie about how much stuff you have. For somebody that doesn't care and is so busy having fun, what you doing trolling a truck forum? I thought you were done here? You know you like talking to me Jay, lol. :D:p:burnout:

We'll see you around Jay, I ain't going anywhere. I plan on getting some track time in again soon.

I troll the truck forum because I hear my ears ringing from your mouth. I could care less for what everyone thinks. The cars in my name only. Good try tho! I don't have things handed to me. I work for my stuff. And thats her car by the way. Have fun cleaning pools for the rest of your life. I'll be retired with some great benefits.

Your funny Jay, where you planning on being this weekend or next? Then we can talk in person so you don't have to troll the forums. I'm perfectly happy with my job, I make good money and its allowed me to raise four kids, even the ones that aren't mine, :D in a nice school district and drive nice vehicles. Your misconstruing hard work for a silver spoon. We can talk in person whenever you like bubba. Just let me know where, I have a few bottles itching to be used. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back