Save The Whale

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a whale on the west coast with a huge net on its tail! They are trying to locate it to remove the net. The net has two large red buoys attached to it

Wishing them luck!

Sadly it's not looking good for the 30' gray whale. Somewhere north of San Francisco, Still entangled, satellite tracker got detached, search halted Friday due to incoming storm - I'm sure hoping they can free this giant - he appears to be continuing his migration but not being able to forage and eat isn't helping

Save the whale

When they were able to try to free him last week he became very active and agitated :(

Hopefully they get the chance …

No updates on the entangled whale! I'm thinking it's not looking good for the young gray!

Last edited:
Based on body weight alone, roughly 17,429 mg of Valium would be needed to put the whale in a calm state to remove the netting. Pretty tiny thing to find in a VERY big ocean.

Based on body weight alone, roughly 17,429 mg of Valium would be needed to put the whale in a calm state to remove the netting. Pretty tiny thing to find in a VERY big ocean.
Wow! Never thought of it that way lol i wonder what they do, if anything, to calm them.

Meditation likely wouldn't be an option. Nor a nice neck massage.

Maybe they could surround it with screens and force it to watch "The English Patient" on a continuous loop.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back