Saying Hey from Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyjibo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saying hello from the great state of Tennessee. I've been hanging around for a little while, so I thought I should introduce myself. I own a 2004 Black SRT-10 which all of you know is the FASTEST COLOR. My ride is mostly stock. My main purpose for this truck is for car shows. I placed 8 times last summer in various shows. Eventually my son will inherit this fine specimine. He is 18 and can't wait untill I kick the bucket. Well that's all for now, so I am looking forward to meeting all of you at some of the GTG's.:rock:
Thanks,

Welcome aboard---yes black is the fastest color :)

Just for the record....Black is not a actual color ;) :D But it is the Gheyest of them all.....Welcome to the site :elefant:

lol... and to add to the record black is not a color .. lol.. therefore RED is the fastest :).... lol

Welcome from Chattanooga, TN. :party:

(Where's Christina, TN???) :confused:

And black IS fastest!! :rock:

You should consider the SE GTG in Panama City Beach. it's gonna be a blast!! (Click the link in my sigline)

Kwyjibo said:
Christiana is just south of Murfreesboro on highway 231 heading to Shelbyville

I gotcha! Neat area. I used to have fam. in Murfreesboro/Smyrna/Lavernge.

There's a few of us in Chatt. We get together semi-often. ;) I hope you make it to PCB. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Enjoy your stay here.

I used to have family in Incestvillesburgton :eek: :D

I was wondering if it's just a Tennessee deal here...Inquiring minds wanna know....Hey new guy do you have any sexual desire when it comes to Banana's :confused: :D Cause that Jimi dude is a human fruit basket :p

TheSickness said:
I used to have family in Incestvillesburgton :eek: :D

I was wondering if it's just a Tennessee deal here...Inquiring minds wanna know....Hey new guy do you have any sexual desire when it comes to Banana's :confused: :D Cause that Jimi dude is a human fruit basket :p

Now they all reside in Uranus! :p

Nah, I think I am a freak. I tried to slip Jack the ol' root, and he snubbed his nose at me. . . Mark on the other hand . . . He gotta appetite for Roz. :rofl:

TREKER said:
Greetings and welcome from NY...

Make sure you get added to the 04 production list.
Make him do a search for it Bastage.....Geez he's a new guy for God's sake :D Betcha his first thread will be an Exhaust thread hahahaha :toilet:

TheSickness said:
Make him do a search for it Bastage.....Geez he's a new guy for God's sake :D Betcha his first thread will be an Exhaust thread hahahaha :toilet:

Bwahahahaaha...

That or "Which CAI is best?" "I saw the K&N drop in and the kit" "How much HP do you get?"

Something tells me that this guy may have already been lurking for a bit though. :D

Welcome from Chattanooga! Don't pay any attention to Roz he fell off the straight wagon along time ago..................You should go to the GTG in Panama!!!!!!

TheSickness said:
. . . Betcha his first thread will be an Exhaust thread hahahaha :toilet:

Read the sig, SickMoFo.

Already got exhaust/CAIi covered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back