JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
gonna get right on it:D

as The Duke would say, YOUR BURNIN DAYLIGHT :rock: :rock: :rock:

FIRE?

EXPLOSION?

BOTH?:D

a firey explosion is always good :help: :help: :help: :rock:

Please just dont say "watch this". That never ends well......

Riff62 said:
Uhoh..I think the battery in Jacks scooter died again..someone call Margo and tell her he hasnt run away, hes just stuck at the end of the driveway again..:D :p

Dam man thanks I thought I would be stuck there forever.

it should be there any time:burnout:

I am still setting out here in my scooter with my lap top waiting. I have seen the Fedex truck go by but they did not stop.

Margo brought me breakfast and lunch and offered to take over the waiting if I have to go to the rest room.

I have a long extension cord to keep the laptop working and the scooter batteries charged.

Tony would you please send me a tracking # so I will know if they are actually coming today.

It is a really beautiful day today but it got real cold last night and I did not have the extension cord yet so I had to just shiver. If Fedex screwed up and did not get it scheduled today I have the cord so I can get a hot pad for my feet, they got the coldest.

FSTJACK said:
I am still setting out here in my scooter with my lap top waiting. I have seen the Fedex truck go by but they did not stop.

Margo brought me breakfast and lunch and offered to take over the waiting if I have to go to the rest room.

I have a long extension cord to keep the laptop working and the scooter batteries charged.

Tony would you please send me a tracking # so I will know if they are actually coming today.

It is a really beautiful day today but it got real cold last night and I did not have the extension cord yet so I had to just shiver. If Fedex screwed up and did not get it scheduled today I have the cord so I can get a hot pad for my feet, they got the coldest.
well Jack I would just get an extension cord and maybe run the tv out there, I guy in a van stopped by last night and picked it up, alot of smoke rolled out when he opened the door and it smelled really funny:confused:
but he promised he would drive striaght thru after he stopped at a cat house?
but i am sure he would be there?
His name is clint mosier, I can give you his number if you liek an you can call him and see about where he is at?

but I would suppose he is on the 5 at the moment fixing to pull into your neighborhood:rock:

i think the driver....this clint fellow...may have got the wrong idea:dontknow:

Cathouse-Mom.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back