SCT, Intake manifold, and CAI

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a few things left from my truck to get rid off.

SCT tuner bought from Sean Roe this March - $325 shipped

Red powdercoated intake manifold - $225 + shipping

JMB CAI pc'd orange - $125 + shipping (only had on for 400 miles before I put on the supercharger)

I'll get pics up later this evening.

Sales on the manifold and CAI are pending. The SCT tuner is still up for grabs. I don't know if QC can use an RC one or not.

johnnybravo said:
Sales on the manifold and CAI are pending. The SCT tuner is still up for grabs. I don't know if QC can use an RC one or not.

Did you return your truck to the stock tune?...if not, the SCT will not work on another...if it has QC tunes they will not work on an RC and vice versa...new tunes can be loaded if you returned your truck to stock tune and there has not been more than 2 trucks tuned with it...

TNVIPER said:
Did you return your truck to the stock tune?...if not, the SCT will not work on another...if it has QC tunes they will not work on an RC and vice versa...new tunes can be loaded if you returned your truck to stock tune and there has not been more than 2 trucks tuned with it...

Oh yeah, isn't it around $100 to get it unlocked again if it was returned to stock?

johnnybravo said:
Oh yeah, isn't it around $100 to get it unlocked again if it was returned to stock?

I assume you mean "wasnt"....seems like about $100 is right...cant remember....the tuner will work for 3 different vehicles as long as the last one is returned to stock....if 3 vehicles are tuned or any one of the 3 is not returned to stock the tuner "locks"...

Are the intake manifolds the same on the QC and RC?

TNVIPER said:
I assume you mean "wasnt"....seems like about $100 is right...cant remember....the tuner will work for 3 different vehicles as long as the last one is returned to stock....if 3 vehicles are tuned or any one of the 3 is not returned to stock the tuner "locks"...

120.00 $ thu SCT

Shifter showed up today, very quick thanks alot :rock:

Ramchargerguy said:
Shifter showed up today, very quick thanks alot :rock:

No prob. I was wondering how long it would take b/c UPS called a couple times asking if I was returning a product I bought in Canada or something else. I just said yes...

johnnybravo said:
No prob. I was wondering how long it would take b/c UPS called a couple times asking if I was returning a product I bought in Canada or something else. I just said yes...

Thanks probably saved me some extra on the brokerage but they still got me for $50.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back