SCT - Locked

apaden

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have a vin locked sct from my 2005 Ram QC. I'm not sure what it will sell for so I am open to offers. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Anthony

I didn't steal it. It was bought brand new from Torrie for my 2005 QC which is now sold. I didnt realize I had to return the truck back to stock in order to reuse the SCT without it being vin locked. And now that my truck is long gone, I have no way of resetting the SCT.

If anyone should be so inclined not to believe my story, I would be happy to search out my reciept and/or contact Torrie at Unleashed for a copy. I am an honest guy and would not steal anything from anyone.

Thank you,
Anthony

Contact Torrie and see what he can do, maybe he can unlock it and help you out. He's a cool guy and I'm sure he'll help.

I actually sold it to a guy (who I am now refunding his money) who contacted Torrie and he said only SCT can unlock it for $150.

Does anyone else have any experience with this or any other ideas?

I apologize !! I was just being a jackass!! Lol. Best thing is probably try to get to the truck it was meant for and return it to stock! Sell it to the new owner!

SCT is going to be the only option. And $150.00 is the price on that.....Unfortunitly the handheld will end up being empty and only go for about $150.00-$200.00 so maybe sell to someone for like $50.00bucks

I am open to any offers b/c it is just sitting and I really have no use for it.

it's worth $50 tops, IMO...

once SCT unlocks it, that's 150 and new tunes are 200... so that's 350 which is the last group buy price.

so for 400 you get a new tuner... with some aggravation, of course... i think reg price on the sct is 500 from most vendors, but not sure...

anyone have anything they want to trade? such as autometer gauges or anything else?

thanks!
anthony

thats what it looks like... i guess ill just have to buy another srt10!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back