sct tuner 350.00

rb4 radio

for sale ,,have a rb4 radio with nav and disks,,still looks new

how much there hoss............................any way back discount cause we've used the same muffler guy since I was 17?

bigike said:
how much there hoss............................any way back discount cause we've used the same muffler guy since I was 17?
]
darn i was so wore out i thought i did a new post ,,lol sorry for ho ing your thread dude

450 no shipping for you cause you live so close we can meet up somewere

Last edited:
bigike said:
Quick NICE WHEELS MAN!

Buy that damn SCT and finally have a fast truck!

Yeah Quick those are some nice wheels.. But errr ummmm.... I'm not seeing mudflaps back there.. :dontknow: am I?

OMG flush the damn mud flaps, and i retract my wheels statement until the flaps are removed, burned and the remains discarded in a environmentally friendly way.................

did you buy the programmer yet?

bigike said:
What your names not James...............boy do I feel stupid!

duh,, yes my name is james lol ,,,one good thing i bet your wife likes about you is you allways give her cannon fouder to make fun of you with ,,hahaha:marchmellow:

now we should stop ho up this guys thread so he can sell is stuff,,hehe

Hey Chub ---what are you donig with a DC performance tuned SCT....

thanks for the comments on the dubs guys, they are diamo di30 22'sx9.5". and after gettin ragged on by the guys i painted the calipers and applied Viper decals ha. and yes i did put mudflaps on i was havin a bad time throwin rocks with them sticky g-force rubbers and i don't mind the look so much. perhaps i will start a new thread and a poll.... and stop ho-ing this one ha. Pretty sure the SCT is mine tho already.

Truck looks great, maybe see it in sasktoon here on the weekend of the 22, the sct should be great for the truck, just waiting to get mine to

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back