SCT Tuner Installed

BADBLACKSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it in today! Almost too easy to install.
Took a test drive. 1st gear not bad....2nd gear not bad.....3rd and 4th gear is just fuxxing awesome! My ass cheeks are laying out on Keystone Blvd somewhere!!! Hard to believe how much better it idles and runs. It even sounds happier! Best money I have ever spent! Thanks Torrie!! :burnout:

Mines gunna get that touch, have it sitting and waiting to be installed. Just gotta get this snow outa here!!! Woke up this morning to 4" layin on the ground.

Mines gunna get that touch, have it sitting and waiting to be installed. Just gotta get this snow outa here!!! Woke up this morning to 4" layin on the ground.
What a bummer!!! Snow in late April!!! We havent gotten 4 inches all year this year!!! The weather in Indianapolis has been good to us!!!:rock:

You will love that tuner. You will notice differences the minute you start it up!!! Enjoy it!!!

lol yeah weather this year has been weird.. January we had 80's 1 day here it is almost may and they are predicting snow for us by end of the week. wtf

Been in the 40's and 50's in FL today. Just a wee bit wierd, but i'm not complaining. I'll take it.

SCT is the way to go. I need to get one for the new car since I gave mine away with my truck :banghead:

Most never had a winter. We didn't. Already a couple days this month over 90. Love it though. Boating season is coming early.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back