SCT tuner, roe racing tune for quad cab

505srt

Reaction score
roe racing sct tuner for quad cab, a MUST for qc's. it is tuned for a k&n and exhaust. a steal at $400+10 shipping!

505srt said:
roe racing sct tuner for quad cab, a MUST for qc's. it is tuned for a k&n and exhaust. a steal at $400+10 shipping!
bro if I wasn't sucj a broke biatch right now and didn't just buy exhaust and pay all my month end bills I'd be all over that!:D

It has a 91 octane tune and a 93+ tune, you can put the tune on and take it off whenever you want, you can read and clear codes with it as well

kickinassrt-10 said:
bro if I wasn't sucj a broke biatch right now and didn't just buy exhaust and pay all my month end bills I'd be all over that!:D
Find the coin Roger. I just got mine and it really wakes up our trucks. Probably the biggest improvement I've done. And, the price is great, considering it includes two tunes.:burnout:

SANTEEN said:
Find the coin Roger. I just got mine and it really wakes up our trucks. Probably the biggest improvement I've done. And, the price is great, considering it includes two tunes.:burnout:
I know, I know i really want it but I'm gonna have to pass this time:( from all the bills...that is unless I sell my old lift kit from my ford tomorrow to this guy, then that changes everything:D
How much does the tuner cost and the tunes from roe?

505srt said:
hey what yr and do you have to send it off and have the new vin # put in it if not ill take it ill be headin up tomorrow

505'sFastestViper. said:
hey what yr and do you have to send it off and have the new vin # put in it if not ill take it ill be headin up tomorrow

hey dom if he set his truck back to stock ,you dont have to vin flash it ,,i think it will go for three or four vehicals before it screws up;)

Ironhead said:
hey dom if he set his truck back to stock ,you dont have to vin flash it ,,i think it will go for three or four vehicals before it screws up;)
Yup. You're right.

what time are you gonna be coming down dom? i will be heading out of town around 3 or 4, if its before that i could just meet you at my work (pres hospital). or i could leave it with a buddy and he could meet you. are you bringing the beast? i hope not because ive been wanting to see it and it sounds like ill end up missing it! call me and let me know 610-1979

still for sale, but i wont be able to anwer any questions until sunday

dang im surprised this thing hasnt sold yet, i ifgured id give fellow members first crack, but if it doesnt sell in a few more days i guess ill put it on ebay

Somebody needs to jump on this. With tunes included, it's a sweet deal. ROGER!!!!!! This would come in handy next Friday. :burnout:

Well,I've already got the BG Stage II,and if memory serves me right,there's not enough difference between mine and the SCT to warrant a New purchase,sorry !!!:(

if i had the cash i would have scooped that up !!!!! maybe in in a couple weeks , but im sure it will be gone by then ...... economy sucks balls, just went back to steady work...... at least i get to keep the beast !!!! :rock:

gunu said:
if i had the cash i would have scooped that up !!!!! maybe in in a couple weeks , but im sure it will be gone by then ...... economy sucks balls, just went back to steady work...... at least i get to keep the beast !!!! :rock:

That's definitely a good thing !!!! :rock: :rock:

SANTEEN said:
Somebody needs to jump on this. With tunes included, it's a sweet deal. ROGER!!!!!! This would come in handy next Friday. :burnout:
Man the pressure is too much...:D I'm sure after I see your truck tear it up, I'm gonna kick myself in the balls for not springing for it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back