SE STEELE ALABAMA INTERNATIONAL DRAGWAY GTG FEB 27TH 2010

FATJACK said:
They are gonna let me take the day off!!!
I WILL BE THERE THE WHOLE WEEKEND!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I may not have a clutch but I will be racing.

Great news Jack....now borrow a clutch..:elefant:

FATJACK said:
They are gonna let me take the day off!!!
I WILL BE THERE THE WHOLE WEEKEND!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I may not have a clutch but I will be racing.
Now that's more like it:rock:

FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
MIKENICE
ROZ
IH8CHVYS(whipping up on all yer asses)
GriffsSRT (The bangee)
flchub
Hemi #1
Hemi #2
Hemi #3
Mustang Chip
SRTLUVR
Lightning buddy now comming
MrCarett from GA:rock:

I got a call this morning from my attorney guys. I have mediation on the 26th. That about drops me out of this since driving from Houston that afternoon puts me in Steele early Saturday morning. I’ll be shooting for PCB instead..

:eek:EDDIE!!!! That package we discussed, don’t take it to Steele. I’ll send funds for it so we can just ship it to Houston instead.

Venom Power said:
FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
MIKENICE
ROZ
GriffsSRT (The bangee)
flchub
Hemi #1
Hemi #2
Hemi #3
Mustang Chip
SRTLUVR
Lightning buddy now comming
MrCarett from GA:rock:

I got a call this morning from my attorney guys. I have mediation on the 26th. That about drops me out of this since driving from Houston that afternoon puts me in Steele early Saturday morning. I’ll be shooting for PCB instead..

:eek:EDDIE!!!! That package we discussed, don’t take it to Steele. I’ll send funds for it so we can just ship it to Houston instead.
Gotcha covered pm me you address and ill ship it to ya

Looks like I am going to have to go from a "I'll be there" to a "probably wont make it"............My mother in law went into the hospital yesterday to have some tests run to find out why she was falling down and getting confused...she is almost 90.

This morning my wife could not get her to wake up...they checked her blood sugar and it was 14!! (should be 70-125) They got her sugar up to 82 within minutes but she didnt respond....doctor fears she has brain damage and said to expect the worse. She has been unresponsive all day and was put on O2 and a machine to help her breathe..

Barring a miracle and she gets well in the next couple days I wont be able to make it. My wife is an only child and her and her mother were very close...her dad passed away 11 years ago....she will take this fairly hard.

hey guys,with all the stuff thats been going on with mutt and jack how bout we schedule this gtg for another time

Labontecsi is here in town and as we were hanging around earlier he told me about FatJack and I'm feeling bad because I didn't even know. I agree with chub, I'm thinking this should be scheduled for another time. But that's just me.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Jack is allready up and walking around, goes home sunday, he said he was making it:D

Ahh, good news. I was about to see if I could find out which hospital room he's in where I can send him a dozen roses.:laugh:

hell yeah, im leaving town for nuthin else just to hang with the fellas.

FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
MIKENICE
ROZ