Seafoam Help

NickGuyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to run some Seafoam through my engine and I need help on which vacuum lines are best. I want to ensure that each cylinder is hit with it, so can anyone please post some pictures showing which line or lines to use?

Thanks!

Sorry I can't help you bro but I have to ask...... Are you the same guy that got rid of your hemi for a 10 a couple years ago? And sold me a brake light that you painted for me? Just asking...

I suck a whole can though the brake booster vacum line and then pour a whole can into a full tank of gas. Great shit!!!! I do it about every 6 months.

I plan on pouring some in my tank tom. morning on the way to a car show. Im kinda hesitant to pour it through the intake just because I dont want all that crud it cleans on my O2 sensors. Im sure it would be fine though, no way im pouring it into my oil

Troy's QC SRT said:
Sorry I can't help you bro but I have to ask...... Are you the same guy that got rid of your hemi for a 10 a couple years ago? And sold me a brake light that you painted for me? Just asking...

Was not I... :dontknow:

mr. anderson said:
buy this kind if your paranoid. loosen off the rubber peice off the throttle body and put the plastic spray peice in and tighten it back up. and follow the instructions.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/sea-foam-spray.html

FYI. it is O2 sensor safe.

Well I wanted to get the big container from autozone, since I plan on doing my wifes car as well.

I used the brake vacuum line. It literally sucks the can up in about 5 seconds. I used a second can and put 1/2 in fuel tank and 1/2 in the oil for about a 750miles before I changed it. Didn't notice any weird looking crap in the oil either. I also wouldn't put it in a fresh oil change only one that needs to be changed soon.

Ps ur truck will smoke like it's on fire out the exhaust. Be sure to drive it after and get on it a few times too.

kickinassrt-10 said:
Ps ur truck will smoke like it's on fire out the exhaust. Be sure to drive it after and get on it a few times too.
Who asked you? STFU!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back