SELLING 04 REG. CAB SUPERCHARGED

ROCK1

Reaction score
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOMEONE WANTING A NICE 04 REG CAB I AM SELLING MINE. IT HAS PAXTON SUPERCHARGER,PORTED HEADS AND INTAKE,LONG TUBE HEADERS,CATBACKEXHAUST,JESSELL ROLLER ROCKERS,CAL VUE MIRRORS, AND SOME OTHER SMALLER THINGS JUST PM ME IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS. ONLY HAS 5300 HUNDRED MILES ON IT. THANKS FOR THE HELP DAVE

Good Luck on your sell....I only have 3400 miles and I have been trying to sell mine and I am having no luck whatsoever......I have about the same set up as you.....Good luck tho.....

ROCK1 said:
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOMEONE WANTING A NICE 04 REG CAB I AM SELLING MINE. IT HAS PAXTON SUPERCHARGER,PORTED HEADS AND INTAKE,LONG TUBE HEADERS,CATBACKEXHAUST,JESSELL ROLLER ROCKERS,CAL VUE MIRRORS, AND SOME OTHER SMALLER THINGS JUST PM ME IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS. ONLY HAS 5300 HUNDRED MILES ON IT. THANKS FOR THE HELP DAVE

PM a guy called PhatPharmacist (on this board) he is in San Antonio and looking to buy.

ROCK1 said:
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF I COULD GET 40K FOR IT

Good luck on the sale ..

Mine was an 05 w/ 7k miles on it with a decent amount of mods....not even close to 40k :(

bikertat said:
Good Luck on your sell....I only have 3400 miles and I have been trying to sell mine and I am having no luck whatsoever......I have about the same set up as you.....Good luck tho.....

perhaps a bit off topic , but just curious : does a Paxton increase the second hand price or just the other way around ? Is a buyer not afraid about abuse if there's already a blower on it ?.... regardless a Paxton is about 8.000 $ ???? :dontknow:

I think that getting the best money out of your mods depends on who installed them and tuned the truck. A well known tuner (Underground, PBJ, DC, etc) will get you more if you sell then someone we (or the perspective buyer) havent heard of.

The bottom line is that you will NEVER recoup what you do in mods. You mod to your taste and likes, and even if they're the same as the prospective buyer, you won't get out what you put into it. It won't much matter who installed them, either. Further, many buyers are leary of modified rides, even if it's a modified ride that they want. It's a tough sell.:(

belgiumbarry said:
perhaps a bit off topic , but just curious : does a Paxton increase the second hand price or just the other way around ? Is a buyer not afraid about abuse if there's already a blower on it ?.... regardless a Paxton is about 8.000 $ ???? :dontknow:

I'm not really sure.....I think it is all up to what the buyer is looking for....It seems like everyone is looking for a deal....

Ram From Hell said:
The bottom line is that you will NEVER recoup what you do in mods. You mod to your taste and likes, and even if they're the same as the prospective buyer, you won't get out what you put into it. It won't much matter who installed them, either. Further, many buyers are leary of modified rides, even if it's a modified ride that they want. It's a tough sell.:(

Amen to that!!!!

YEAH I KNOW ITS HARD TO SELL THE MODS AND YOU WANT GET WHAT YOU SPENT ON IT BUT I WOULD HOPE YOU COULD GET A THIRD OF WHAT YOU SPENT.

Boosted 04's should with low mileage should be able to draw 32 or 33K in my opinion...

Have a little patients, seems we get two or three people a week on the site looking for a truck...

Good luck.

Donuts4me9 said:
would you be interested in selling me your paxton kit?

PM Steve Holden (Texas Yellow Fever, he has one for sale (Polished! and an Intercooler!)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back