SEMA Trucks

LOLOL I know man, jsut dont know , remember running thru texas with a load in the rig years ago and a dually running by with the 22 conversion on it, and well a big ol wwing, spinners , so on, kinda killed the trend for me LOLOL

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL I know man, jsut dont know , remember running thru texas with a load in the rig years ago and a dually running by with the 22 conversion on it, and well a big ol wwing, spinners , so on, kinda killed the trend for me LOLOL

Sure that wasn't Dom??:dontknow: :elefant: :elefant:

505'sFastestViper. said:
lol i have the smallest wheels on this forum......you can edit it and put penis where wheels was if you like:D :D

That would be some funny sh$t....:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

I love the white one! i've been looking for a 4 door white dodge ever since i sold the truck.

That red Kodiak is like my 2006 Kodiak, just got a set of milled down 22's put on her...looks awesome! I like the Tahoe front headlights in it.....

The Dodge Mega Cab is killer.....Seen the limo ford on one of the other sites!

ramviper10 said:
they went to a local car show there all on bags sick trucks!!!

Yes they are all bagged suspension. My has been doing suspension work for a long time now. He started in the 90's when hydraulics were the shiznit. I'm trying to convince him to do a 4-link with coilovers for me.

The last one reminds me of the 4 door Vette I saw today...lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back