Sent the girl packing over damage to Truck!

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well things got ugly over the damage vicki caused to my truck, she said oh well shit happens no concern at all so she had to go on and get out of my life over that. Women come and go but my truck is with me forever!!!!:D :rock:

if she was a good woman, then your a dumbass

scottstoy said:
Well things got ugly over the damage vicki caused to my truck, she said oh well shit happens no concern at all so she had to go on and get out of my life over that. Women come and go but my truck is with me forever!!!!:D :rock:
damn dude hate to hear that:eek:

scottstoy said:

oh fcuk!:D :D :D This is a real good bar story. I doubt this was the only issue but the straw the broke the camels back. And yes sir you are right.I have had many gf come and go but the truck is here forever:D :rock: :rock:

She backed into my truck with an acre of land to the left of her, so i had her call her insurence they gave me a lousy 324.44 dollor check to pay for 900 dollors worth of damage so i asked her if she was going to make up the difference and she said nope, sorry for your luck, told me to quit crying about it, thats when i decided to burn that bridge down...True colors came through enough for me...:D

scottstoy said:
She backed into my truck with an acre of land to the left of her, so i had her call her insurence they gave me a lousy 324.44 dollor check to pay for 900 dollors worth of damage so i asked her if she was going to make up the difference and she said nope, sorry for your luck, told me to quit crying about it, thats when i decided to burn that bridge down...True colors came through enough for me...:D

the check is just payment for intial estimate. Once you take it to body shop they will develop another actual damage estimate and chrage the insurance.

just need the insurance info is all:eek: :eek: :eek:

scottstoy said:

a sign is a sign

How do they do that, the check says pay to me in full and final property damage settlement, and yes there were other issues..

sonds like it will work out for you in the long run. if you guys keep seperate account then she should pony up for it.

dude i totalled an lincoln LS, they gave a $14k estimate to fix and the insurance company paid. then the final bill was $25.6 and the insurance co payed out the rest. ins co either lowball it and then pay the rest, or the repair co low balls it to get the job and then hammer the insur co.

scottstoy said:
How do they do that, the check says pay to me in full and final property damage settlement, and yes there were other issues..

take that check to body shop, dnt cash it

Dang bro!:confused: I hate to hear that, you guys seemed pretty great together in PC (given i dont know the story yet). Good luck with everything:rock:

scottstoy said:
:confused: :confused: Ture colors indeed my friend, at least now you can track down that girl in your avatar and start makin some baby Scotts:D :D

scottstoy said:

You sir are a god among men.......:rock:

sorry to hear it. hopefully youll get the truck taken care of.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back