Sept GTG Clarksville TN

wo1sjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent out some PM's to the guys that I know are in the Clarksville area, if I missed anyone please let me know. :D

What do you guys think about meeting at Hooters or somewhere for dinner towards the end of this month? :dontknow:

I'd be interested, I'll see if I can get FATJACK to join me . . .

Got a definate date in mind yet?

Wish I could make it. I lived there for 8 years when I was on active duty. Built my first house (literally) there. Lots of fond memories. :)

Enjoy your gtg and drink one or two for me. :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
I'd be interested, I'll see if I can get FATJACK to join me . . .

Got a definate date in mind yet?

No definate date yet. Talked to a few guys via PM, and we all have varying schedules. Trying to figure out a common date, probably going to be end of the month or next. :dontknow:

Far as I know, my schedule is "wide open". So keep me informed as to what date is chosen. . . :rock:

It'll be nice to have a GTG and the weather not be stankin ass hot! :D

Roz-SRT said:
Far as I know, my schedule is "wide open". So keep me informed as to what date is chosen. . . :rock:

It'll be nice to have a GTG and the weather not be stankin ass hot! :D

Or rainy,or too friggin HOT,or too many friggin LOVE BUGS !!!!Just quit your bitchin,shut up and drink !!!:D

6pakattack said:
Or rainy,or too friggin HOT,or too many friggin LOVE BUGS !!!!Just quit your bitchin,shut up and drink !!!:D

Quit yer bitchin and bring your ass up from FL. :D

Shit Dennis, its only like a 1-1/2 hour drive! :dontknow:

What about the 22nd or 23rd of this month?

We should be able to get a few people out there. So far I have seen a silver RC, 2 red RC, red QC(me), inferno red QC, and a black RC. And that is just on post who knows if there are any others in the area.

Last edited:
Sorry, I've been as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest the past few weeks. :(

Can't make it Sat, but any other day you guys want in the next few weeks should be OK.

Back